Alfredo

stewaj3

He plays on the edge. He’s always gonna be the kinda player to give away 3,4,5 fouls in a game. That’s acceptable the way he plays. Off the ball stuff is the stuff that truly needed to stop. 

Just the way he battles with defenders, they are always the fouls that referees give against the striker. 

Love Big Buff. For me he’s still very raw but has a tremendous amount of potential to be world class. He basically has the stuff you can’t work on and can work on the stuff he doesn’t have. 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

When he dropped back into midfield he did well reminded me more of when he first came and used to make tackles and go past people with skill.

Always said when he plays like that he does the job of 2 players. Seems to relish the European nights as well.

Key to Rangers getting back to winning trophies imo although the good thing from what I've seen so far is that others will weigh in with goals too.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Where has he got his burst of pace from? That's against st joes and now midjtyland that he's rolled the ball a few yards in front and then beat the defender. I don't recall him ever doing that prior to this season :lol:

Looks to me like he's lost a couple of pounds from his gut and added them back as muscle in his legs. He looked seriously quick yesterday.

14 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

State of this😂😂

Screenshot_20190808_225921_com.android.chrome.jpg

Just in from work and we were talking about this pish, I said that's the closest you'll see to a perfect  performance from Big Buff to the guys I work with and one said I wouldn't like this then and it was this pish he read out from a shit newspaper -  fuckin embarrassing 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

That medical at Crystal Palace has done him wonders 

If they value Zaha at more than the £70m the Everton supposedly offered then fuck me they better have about £100m ready for a bid at Christmas if they want Morelos 😂😂