The gaffer

bluenoz

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

Considering he’s rummaging around in the bargain bin, his transfer record isn’t too shabby either.  1 definite dud in Grezda, 1 probable dud in Barisic and a punt on Lafferty who did actually look the business when he played for Hearts.

Eejaria had the talent but lacked the mentality.

Thats not too bad considering he’s signed 23 players in 14 months.

Sadiq & Worrall were both duds too.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

😂 Been thinking the exact same myself so I'm savouring every minute just now. 

A poor result Sunday will see legends becomes unfit to wear the Jersey and folk fighting over who's driving the duds to the airport 😂

That first thread when someone declares a player should never play for the club ever again when they have one poor game. 

I'm not 100% certain Worrall could be classed as a dud. He was an improvement over what we had the season before. The problem was he wasn't as good as Katic and playing him ahead of Katic was a mistake, whether that was down to a judgement on playing abilities or contractual obligations from the loan.

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Our best signing in years. He made mistakes in his inaugural year but I see improvement in our coach this year.. Choosing Flanagan & Jones was balsy but it worked. If anyone knows about away ties in Europe its Gerrard. Morelos bullied players bigger than him tonight. The gaffer knows what he is doing. Tonight I'm booking a flight for Gandsk, tomorrow I will worry about beating Hibs.

I wouldn't book your flight to gdansk yet bud....a fair chance we could be heading to Athens 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Because he was a shite footballer and Gerrard stuck with him in the team for far too long when we had a better player sitting on the bench.

There wasn't much between him and Katic last season, the only difference was people liked Katic.

The both made mistakes.