Rangers Fans Praised by Danish police

BLUEDIGNITY

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

By fuck the stv news did a job on us there. 😂

Bbc ignoring us completely. Haha

no football game took place last night apparently ( but cellic and tlb arehoping to splash the teirney cash) :lol:

So pathetic it’s laughable actually 

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

no football game took place last night apparently ( but cellic and tlb arehoping to splash the teirney cash) :lol:

Absolute shower of horrible shitpot bastards. 

7 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

The Danes who travel for the second leg should, at a minimum, be given a round of applause.

Bridge building is fine when it is reciprocated.

Ridiculous 

any team or fans coming to Ibrox should feel intimidated, scared even. 

we aren’t in this game to make friends and wear half and half scarves.

we are Rangers we don’t need approval /praise from anyone.

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

By fuck the stv news did a job on us there. 😂

Watched that again and you are correct didn’t they just, now again I’m not condoning the perp, but when have you ever seen a victim be so willingly intimately interrogated by the media? It was well set up, was just wondering if it was a Scottish government thing. And as somebody said the bbc stayed well away from it.

Fair play to Midtjylland, they made an effort with the piper outside and the staff at the food stalls wearing Rangers tops, not many other clubs would go to that effort. In fact i can't think of any that ever have.

Hope their fans enjoy their time over here before the severe pumping their team gets on the pitch. Then they can have a good piss up and enjoy themselves again after the 90 minutes of agony they'll endure.  

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fair play to Midtjylland, they made an effort with the piper outside and the staff at the food stalls wearing Rangers tops, not many other clubs would go to that effort. In fact i can't think of any that ever have.

Hope their fans enjoy their time over here before the severe pumping their team gets on the pitch. Then they can have a good piss up and enjoy themselves again after the 90 minutes of agony they'll endure.  

Cheap beer (compared to their prices) should make them happy enough.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

I thought they were dirty fuckers.

they were a physical side but was glad to see we got in there as well. No leg breaking challenges but both teams fighting for the ball throughout. 

Was a great game once the goals started.

On 09/08/2019 at 11:04, GersInCanada said:

The game itself was a treat to watch. What a difference from watching a battle with 11 hammer throwers in a half empty stadium.

Scotsman picking up the police tweet and running with it earns them credit.

You have to wonder why they were following the Danish Police's twitter in the first place.....were they hoping/expecting something different?

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

You have to wonder why they were following the Danish Police's twitter in the first place.....were they hoping/expecting something different?

I would assume it’s standard practice looking for the good or bad. 

Nothing more I would assume 

On 09/08/2019 at 18:54, Sparkle said:

They will need to sell more than that wee wanker to cover the fines that are coming their way. For the years of child molesting  under their club badge peado bastards.