Sign in to follow this  
DeanMK

Welcome to Rangers Brandon Barker

13 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

That signing has won us the league. Remember this post.

Just stuck a score on him getting POTY

no surrender

bronzy

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Fans on Facebook giving it the “he’s a quality player” patter. I fucking hate them. :britney:

That on the official Rangers facebook page?

Many of the comments on there are nonsense. Apparently he stood out at Hibs and scored a few good goals for Preston. He scored twice for them and both were in the league cup, I believe to lower level clubs? Also one person said he played in a top league in Holland, second division Dutch league is top drawer level indeed.

I hope the kid fulfills his potential and is over his injury problems, far from convinced on both, but many of our fans are as bad as the scum when it comes to hyping players we are linked to or sign and making up complete lies. 

theclothmonster likes this

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Many of the comments on there are nonsense. Apparently he stood out at Hibs and scored a few good goals for Preston. He scored twice for them and both were in the league cup, I believe to lower level clubs? Also one person said he played in a top league in Holland, second division Dutch league is top drawer level indeed.

I hope the kid fulfills his potential and is over his injury problems, far from convinced on both, but many of our fans are as bad as the scum when it comes to hyping players we are linked to or sign and making up complete lies. 

Screamer against Leeds I'm sure.

Rangers_no1 likes this

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah it was on the video of his interview.

I hope he does well, goes without saying, but this clap happy element of support who act like everything is quality and happy, particularly on Facebook area absolutely nauseating.

graeme_4, Supersonic and OhW like this

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Screamer against Leeds I'm sure.

Knew one was against Morecambe in the first round of the cup, was Leeds in the second round, mainly a second string. 

Defo needs to up his performances if he's to be successful here, hopefully he does. 

ForeverAndEver likes this

He was always up for it against us, good signing, if he listens to the gaffer and stays fit, the potential is there for him to be really good in this league.

Scotjo likes this

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

I’m gonny fight yous all

Wis that before or after I got blocked.....