Know Anybody? 70's Bears!

KingKai

3 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Nope dont recognise anyone from the Denny bus. Must becwell before my time. So pre 78. 

MacNeil is the one I've picked out and he was going on the bus (and organising in later years with Charlie, George etc) until he died in the early 2000s

image.png.9f417920bdeb4f5ee19f857f91d7739e.png

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

MacNeil is the one I've picked out and he was going on the bus (and organising in later years with Charlie, George etc) until he died in the early 2000s

image.png.9f417920bdeb4f5ee19f857f91d7739e.png

The only guy i remember who wasnt in my age group was an ex para. We used to get it from the Pines. 

2 minutes ago, Bertent said:

The only guy i remember who wasnt in my age group was an ex para. We used to get it from the Pines. 

That's probably MacNeil. He was an ex-Para (can't think of any others who travelled on the bus) and would often get it from the Pines as he lived in HoM. Depending on how long you travelled on it there's every chance you've seen me on it as I've been an on-and-off member since 94. 

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's probably MacNeil. He was an ex-Para (can't think of any others who travelled on the bus) and would often get it from the Pines as he lived in HoM. Depending on how long you travelled on it there's every chance you've seen me on it as I've been an on-and-off member since 94. 

Joined up in 81 as did most of my mates. There was about 7 of us. Mc Fadden (fadgy) was about the only one left.