Bury

Claddie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What exactly has happened with them?

Reading between the lines the current owner seems like a bit of a freeloading chancer. Who suffers from delusions of grandeur. 

Doesn't want to pay anyone or anything and blames everyone else. Bloody shame that Clubs that mean so much to people can be run into the ground by unscrupulous wide men. 

From what I've picked up on talksport the old owner spent loads of money they couldn't afford , the new guy came in and saved the club but he seems like a Craig whyte type chancer who doesn't actually have any money , is blaming everyone else , claims the efl just want them gone etc 

11 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

From what I've picked up on talksport the old owner spent loads of money they couldn't afford , the new guy came in and saved the club but he seems like a Craig whyte type chancer who doesn't actually have any money , is blaming everyone else , claims the efl just want them gone etc 

Dale, who bought the club in December for £1, rejected an offer from former Port Vale owner Norman Smurthwaite this week but PA understands the Cheshire-based businessman is in talks with other potential buyers.

Sound familiar -- surprised Charles Green hasn't made an appearance.

52 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I genuinely think the cash rich EPL should be filtering more cash down the line.  No point having that type of money in the nations game if, the rest of the pyramid suffers.

This came up as a suggestion on Football Weekly and the analogy that one of the hosts used was that big supermarkets don’t step in and help out corner shops. It’s cynical but he probably has a point.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

The real question that should be asked is how these chancers keep managing to get their hands on football clubs to begin with.

100% right  why should other clubs give money to a owner who will only waste it    i know it is hard  but the  lessons of bury and bolton should be a warning  it is not always greener when these new owners are about

if any club should know about rogue owners then it is us

From what I hear Bury ,Bolton ,Accrington Stanley and 5 others will struggle to see out the season .... 

Cunt at Bury wants £5m to sell to any buyers he is just a chancing cunt out to make quick money just like that Bassini that's been trying to get Bolton even though he has a conviction for fraud when he owned and fucked Watford.

On 22/08/2019 at 12:12, DBBTB said:

This came up as a suggestion on Football Weekly and the analogy that one of the hosts used was that big supermarkets don’t step in and help out corner shops. It’s cynical but he probably has a point.

The corner shops no hoping that if they sell enough scud mags they’ll turn into a Tesco though 

Archived