Bury

Claddie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting club statement from Bury:

Bury Football Club would like to issue the following statement to supporters.

We understand that this is a difficult and emotional time for all supporters given the recent news regarding a potential takeover.

While the Club are working hard looking at other potential avenues with other interested parties, we would like to remind supporters that no one should gain access to inside the stadium (unless authorised).

CCTV is installed at Gigg Lane, and anyone damaging Club property or trespassing into the stadium itself will be identified and appropriately dealt with by the Police, who will have access to current and previous CCTV footage.

We would like to urge supporters to remain patient and respectful for Club property.  

It’s a fucking disgrace that clubs are fucked by greedy owners and guys who get ideas above the clubs they run. 

We as usual the fans will be the only ones that really suffer, I had many cracking days out at Bolton when my mate played for them , they had a cracking fan base but through the years that’s eroded away with the way the clubs being run. 

Looks as though they will, be going under with Bolton going around the drain in ever decreasing circles as well. Two EFL Clubs in one day?  So much for all the money supposedly kicking around English football, obviously the money only drips so far down the league's from the PL.

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Looks as though they will, be going under with Bolton going around the drain in ever decreasing circles as well. Two EFL Clubs in one day?  So much for all the money supposedly kicking around English football, obviously the money only drips so far down the league's from the PL.

Bury just got promoted as well, you'd think the money would be there, 

29 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Bury just got promoted as well, you'd think the money would be there, 

Their previous owner massively overspent and the guy that's taken over is fucking snake who does not give a fuck.  A deal could have probably been done today if it wasn't for his greed.

1 minute ago, Brackley said:

Had a look online and interestingly a cva had been agreed by creditors at 25%  including HMRC.  Yep, the same HMRC that don't do deals.

That does not surprise me at all. Football fans from all over the UK are sending both Clubs messages of sympathy as well.. Imagine that.

8 hours ago, Brackley said:

Had a look online and interestingly a cva had been agreed by creditors at 25%  including HMRC.  Yep, the same HMRC that don't do deals.

It all depends on the main creditors, not sure in this instance but remember Hearts, zero pence in the pound cva, hmrc had no choice but to accept as they were a small creditor. 

The fat alky mess that is Alan Brazil claims that hes heard other fans of clubs that bury beat to promotion  last year accuse them of cheating! 

Strange I've not heard anything. In-fact all I've heard is support is Bury plight. 

Unfortunately that is how the world is. Clubs can't survive on nostalgia and a couple of thousand fans. 

Meanwhile a couple of miles up the road Alexis Sanchez is paid best part of half a million a week for doing fuck all. 

I do think the squads of City and Utd could have chipped in a few grand each to help. 

24 minutes ago, Hamie said:

The fat alky mess that is Alan Brazil claims that hes heard other fans of clubs that bury beat to promotion  last year accuse them of cheating! 

Strange I've not heard anything. In-fact all I've heard is support is Bury plight. 

They didn't cheat they've been fucking screwed over big time 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They didn't cheat they've been fucking screwed over big time 

Of course they were but fat Alan cant be labelled a hypocrite so has to maintain his fiddler narrative. 

Archived