What does Rangers mean too you

The Blue

10 minutes ago, The Blue said:

Haha sorry, just how I was feeling in the moment!

Imagine how you will feel come May if we win the fucker. It’s weird, I’ve always been confident of winning the league every season, even the last few when it’s been unlikely, this season though I’m actually nervous as fuck, probably more than I’ve ever been, especially at the start of a campaign. Maybe it’s because we realistically have a side capable of doing it, but the importance is off the scale 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Imagine how you will feel come May if we win the fucker. It’s weird, I’ve always been confident of winning the league every season, even the last few when it’s been unlikely, this season though I’m actually nervous as fuck, probably more than I’ve ever been, especially at the start of a campaign. Maybe it’s because we realistically have a side capable of doing it, but the importance is off the scale 

I will legit be off work for a week! Thats just recovery time ffs! I seen us go toe to toe with the Danish mob and I finally convinced we have a real good shot,  first leauge trophy I will celebrate with my kids, nothing will compare to it!

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Apart from family it's been the one constant love throughout my life from the age of around five when my Uncle Freddy took me to my first match at Ibrox v Patrick Thistle, I'm sixty four years old now, that's what The Rangers mean to me.

IMG_20190810_010437.jpg