What does Rangers mean too you

The Blue

Sitting here reading all the other posts in the other threads and seeing my fellow bears so upbeat and happy because of the way the Rangers are playing and winning that is what it is all about for me. I can't get this stupid grin off my face the gers make my day everytime they win as I'm sure they do to each and every other bear worldwide. so wherever you all are in the world enjoy your night or day and roll on Thursday.

I went to my first Rangers game with my Dad in 1961 V Dundee. Had a season ticket for 13 years starting when Souness first came to the club. My passion is rugby and played the sport for 29 years. I go to all the Scotland rugby matches home and away and support the Glasgow Warriors. I do not watch any football unless Rangers are playing. I got my season ticket after getting injured at rugby, which was a good option. Having been fortunate enough to watch the genius of Gascoigne for all these years, it was a golden era. I subsequently got back playing rugby but kept my season ticket on until the marriage split up. I rarely miss a Rangers match if I can watch it on RTV or Premier sports or whatever. I couldn't tell you the names of any of the players in the English Premiership teams because I am not in the least bit interested. Stopped my Sky subscription 20 years ago, because it was nothing but football. I cannot look at celtic and those fucking hoops. Make me boak. The only time I have ever watched them play is against the mighty Rangers. I don't think I am alone in this. Several Glasgow warriors fans that I know are the same. If you are born in Glasgow, you are either a H** or a tim, simple as that. #55here wecome

27 minutes ago, weejock said:

I went to my first Rangers game with my Dad in 1961 V Dundee. Had a season ticket for 13 years starting when Souness first came to the club. My passion is rugby and played the sport for 29 years. I go to all the Scotland rugby matches home and away and support the Glasgow Warriors. I do not watch any football unless Rangers are playing. I got my season ticket after getting injured at rugby, which was a good option. Having been fortunate enough to watch the genius of Gascoigne for all these years, it was a golden era. I subsequently got back playing rugby but kept my season ticket on until the marriage split up. I rarely miss a Rangers match if I can watch it on RTV or Premier sports or whatever. I couldn't tell you the names of any of the players in the English Premiership teams because I am not in the least bit interested. Stopped my Sky subscription 20 years ago, because it was nothing but football. I cannot look at celtic and those fucking hoops. Make me boak. The only time I have ever watched them play is against the mighty Rangers. I don't think I am alone in this. Several Glasgow warriors fans that I know are the same. If you are born in Glasgow, you are either a H** or a tim, simple as that. #55here wecome

Tbf rugby is a bit shit. 

30 minutes ago, weejock said:

You refer to yourself as a H**?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Tbf rugby is a bit shit. 

Minority sport compared to Football for sure, but if you are involved in the clubs, its part of your life. I've been to France over 40 times with rugby related piss ups. Been tours all over Europe too. Fkn amazing times if you are involved. I'm sure its the same travelling with the Gers. Everyone is different.

1 minute ago, weejock said:

Minority sport compared to Football for sure, but if you are involved in the clubs, its part of your life. I've been to France over 40 times with rugby related piss ups. Been tours all over Europe too. Fkn amazing times if you are involved. I'm sure its the same travelling with the Gers. Everyone is different.

Yes but it’s still a bit of a rubbish sport but

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He likes Ru**y.

He doesn’t know what he’s on about 

KeyserSoze, maybe so, but I know who I follow and have done for 57 years now. (since my first game). Was at Marseille 1992 and got chucked out of the Ultras end by the Gendarmerie because of my Rangers top. I was there with two French guys and we got put in the cage with the rest of the Rangers fans. 

1 hour ago, weejock said:

maybe for you, not for me. i think we can live with that.

We ain’t no fuckin H*** mate 

If your mates call you one tell them to go take a flying fuck to themselves.

H*** were referred to as nazi/ gerries the only team and vile fans in Scotland to support the H*** were the tarriers who had their ground closed for pro nazi chants.

I’m 42 and even I know this.

deary me