*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

No Jones or Aribo is interesting

Aribo is one yellow away from suspension. Jones can maybe feel hard done by but Arfield is a no brainer and Ojo has been playing well and needs game time. It was probably close to 50/50 between Jones and Ojo for the start. Good sub to come on though. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aribo is one yellow away from suspension. Jones can maybe feel hard done by but Arfield is a no brainer and Ojo has been playing well and needs game time. It was probably close to 50/50 between Jones and Ojo for the start. Good sub to come on though. 

Everybody keeps saying Jones was hard done by, I guess Defoe's hat trick was chopped liver. Ha!

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

If we get the job done early I expect subs to be introduced early. Jack off for Docherty would be my first if going well

I was replying to a post talking about Jones and Aribo. The poster never mentioned Defoe.

FWIW Defoe maybe feels hard done by too but Alfie scored 2 in much less time in the same game and is the established no1 striker. Defoe also missed a lot of chances on Sunday. Alfie starting is the correct decision. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I was replying to a post talking about Jones and Aribo. The poster never mentioned Defoe.

FWIW Defoe maybe feels hard done by too but Alfie scored 2 in much less time in the same game and is the established no1 striker. Defoe also missed a lot of chances on Sunday. Alfie starting is the correct decision. 

Alfie starts all day long for me.

Archived