*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When?

he was fucking woeful today.

lost his man for goal, a horrendous pass in first half gave Hibs a sniff, ball watching against Horgan and passing the ball back to Katic 95 percent of time he had ball.

Honestly don’t think he’s that bad, think left back is a real problem but don’t think he’s by any means the worst option there. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Don't want to get complacent but the tie is already dead - they aren't scoring 3 without reply at Ibrox, 

An early goal would be nice but should be a comfortable night

I hope the team don’t get complacent. An early goal for the Danes, or even worse a six minute spell where they score 2, and we’ll be in for a very nervy evening.

Score early then see it out is my hope, but i’d Obviously love to see us run away with it. Can’t take the stress these days! 😁

They're a good side and we've only just come out of pre-season. As others have said: play something very close to our strongest eleven, kill it off early, then hopefully have leeway to sub the likes of Jack and Morelos after 55/60 minutes. 

17 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Or maybe I don't want to waste time debating with someone that has an unhealthy hatred for him? 

He's useless. People can try convince themselves that he should be in the side due to being a Croatian international all they want.

Bottom line is he will be gone next season. 

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hopefully, same was said about yesterday and it was pish for the most part tbh

Do you go to the games. I'd almost lost my voice after 20 mins with the shouting and singing and had to restrain it a bit for the rest of the game. It was a great day out .... football and atmosphere.

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Do you go to the games. I'd almost lost my voice after 20 mins with the shouting and singing and had to restrain it a bit for the rest of the game. It was a great day out .... football and atmosphere.

No. Pish might be harsh, first 15/20 minutes was good and after the 4th and that was it tbh.

14 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When?

he was fucking woeful today.

lost his man for goal, a horrendous pass in first half gave Hibs a sniff, ball watching against Horgan and passing the ball back to Katic 95 percent of time he had ball.

Have to say that is exactly how I saw it from Flanagan today.  And he's slow. 

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

McGregor

Tav Helander Katic Flanagan

Kamara Davis Jack

Ojo Morelos Jones

Rest Goldson, Aribo and Arfield

And if we get ahead take Tav off for Polster, Jack off for Docherty and Katic off for Edmundson

Dangerous to throw in Helander for this one imo. I wouldn’t, nor will SG do it.  Arfield was rested yesterday so he’ll play for sure.

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

McGregor

Tav Helander Katic Flanagan

Kamara Davis Jack

Ojo Morelos Jones

Rest Goldson, Aribo and Arfield

And if we get ahead take Tav off for Polster, Jack off for Docherty and Katic off for Edmundson

Would maybe rest Katic or Goldson for Big George

Davis or Jack rest for Kamara play Aribo

Arfield in for Jones  alongside Ojo and Buff. 

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He’s a Swedish internationalist so sure he could and should cope.

I agree that normally, that should be the case. But he’s barely played in a few months and the danish mob have shown themselves to be really physical, technical around the box and capable of piling on pressure, fast.  

I’m looking forward to seeing the big guy but I just think it’s an unnecessary risk for Thursday.  Give him and Edmundson East Fife on Sunday.

57 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Dangerous to throw in Helander for this one imo. I wouldn’t, nor will SG do it.  Arfield was rested yesterday so he’ll play for sure.

Perhaps Helander will start v East Fife makes more sense I.m.o.. also in that game Edmondson.  Docherty.  Barker  should start if they are fully fit.?

4 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Perhaps Helander will start v East Fife makes more sense I.m.o.. also in that game Edmondson.  Docherty.  Barker  should start if they are fully fit.?

Would like to see this line up...

Archived