*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, M-89 said:
3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

He's by far their most dangerous player. Would love us to sign him if Morelos leaves.

Agreed but he’s only recently signed for them and I’m sure I heard Tom say on RTV it was a five-year deal 👎🏻 

and cost them £3m from what I read. So bids would start at £5m say. Is he worth that?

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Absolute garbage. You are at it mate. 

Mitdjyland are very physical, it's a hard game, but we're winning the tackles when we have to, keeping possesion most of the half, knocking it around creating chances and scored two goals. 

Playing extremely well. 

how am i at it,  have we been sloppy at times or not.  2-0 up and we can play much much better. i know its diff circumstances with the away game etc but all i said we have been sloppy and we have. 

5 minutes ago, rangersross said:

We've all seen this week how easy it is to fuck up games you should be winning in Europe. Can't understate how impressed I am that we've come out and been as disciplined, professional, and clinical as we have tonight. 

Sheepshaggers getting pumped.  Clean sweep. Get it right up the fuckn lot of them.

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

How much did they pay for that kaba???

A lot no doubt.  He came from Dijon where he'd signed a four and a half year contract six months previously.  His fee from Elche to Dijon was €4.5m and he's on a five year contract at Mijtland.

Archived