Sign in to follow this  
psb07158

*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Was there not something for the hibs game saying people should subscribe to the account for the link in future?

There's a couple of boys on YouTube who put up a semi-decent link up on every week it seems of all our games. 

If you can't get a decent link I'd highly recommend it. 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

He's by far their most dangerous player. Would love us to sign him if Morelos leaves.

Agreed but he’s only recently signed for them and I’m sure I heard Tom say on RTV it was a five-year deal 👎🏻 

If there's anything that the weekend and Euro games have shown this week, it's the difference in response so far this season if you try and go after the beasts or us.

Try and attack them and you'll likely score and their arses might just collapse.

Come after us and you're getting your arse handed back to you the worse for wear.

I love this Rangers winning all the time thing. It's nice.

Also the rest of Scottish football fucking over the co-efficient but the Gers holding it up like Atlas. 

LiverpoolBlue likes this

Just now, IvanIPFT said:

I'll need to make it friends only If I can still stream on there, not sure if I'll need a new account, or if the whole site will be included in the copyright block software.

The other option is to stream on a private website with a password.

Your streams have been amazing mate, place is full of fenians when we play though so best keep it to PM’s or similar

BILLYBOY50 likes this

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

There's a couple of boys on YouTube who put up a semi-decent link up on every week it seems of all our games. 

Spend £10 on the Rangers TV stream. Money straight to the club & no dodgy links 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Great chance to give Hellander and the likes of Docherty game time here.

I wouldn’t be making changes anytime soon. See out the first 15-20mins and then make a change or two. I still wouldn’t put it past this Danish team putting in a couple of quick fire goals and making it squeaky bum time.

1 minute ago, IvanIPFT said:

I'll need to make it friends only If I can still stream on there, not sure if I'll need a new account, or if the whole site will be included in the copyright block software.

The other option is to stream on a private website with a password.

make a private page on fb one of the Rangers pages is showing it tonight 

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Sorry, but fuck off with that. We've been excellent. Some of the play has been really good against a good euro side

They are not a good Euro side by any stretch of the imagination we have been sloppy in areas and they have passed the ball well and have had a few half chances.If we play the way we can we will blow them away.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is that the geordies that do their own commentating though? Annoying cunts. 

MarcusDa Beasley likes this

1 minute ago, M-89 said:

Spend £10 on the Rangers TV stream. Money straight to the club & no dodgy links 

The dodgy link might work better for me the Rangers TV one keeps stopping.

1 minute ago, M-89 said:

Agreed but he’s only recently signed for them and I’m sure I heard Tom say on RTV it was a five-year deal 👎🏻 

Shame. Sounds like it’s too late now to sign Sory.

M-89 likes this

1 minute ago, M-89 said:
3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

He's by far their most dangerous player. Would love us to sign him if Morelos leaves.

and cost them £3m from what I read. So bids would start at £5m say. Is he worth that?

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

:stevieg:

3E243F65-5F7C-4755-BBFA-13896A7373EB.png

They'll be kicking themselves for rejecting any high-ish bids they've had for McKenna shortly. Hell, they'll be begging for bids at this rate.