*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, TheMotor said:

I would doubt it. They don't have a large home support or away support. There will be some Danes resident in Scotland who might turn up but that will be it.

I also doubt they will have any players, other than the muppet who played for them, that will have much experience of playing in front of a 45000+ crowd. We could see a few of them freeze on the night if Ibrox is in full voice. Big crowd and an early goal for us and their arses should collapse. They are a better team than we saw last week but that is because we are a better team then we seem to think.

They’ve played at Old Trafford 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheMotor said:

I would doubt it. They don't have a large home support or away support. There will be some Danes resident in Scotland who might turn up but that will be it.

I also doubt they will have any players, other than the muppet who played for them, that will have much experience of playing in front of a 45000+ crowd. We could see a few of them freeze on the night if Ibrox is in full voice. Big crowd and an early goal for us and their arses should collapse. They are a better team than we saw last week but that is because we are a better team then we seem to think.

There is a fair few Danish students in Glasgow.. loads of Swedes and Finns as well.. they might fancy it.

27 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Mcgregor 

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan 

Jack Kamara Davis Aribo Docherty 

Arfield Ojo Morelos Defoe Jones 

just for the simple fact it’s becoming impossible to pick our starting line up now 😂

3-1 Rangers 

you forgot Barisic;)

They need to come to Ibrox and attack.  They need to score at least 3 goals.  I imagine Rangers will play the same 4-3-3 high pressing game and try to get that goal that will kill the game off.  Should be open and exciting stuff.  

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I thought their home support looked decent enough and they seemed to have an ultra section so I'd be surprised if none of them travel 

They really don't travel over here though. They have had two away games this season at teams less than 50 kilometres away and took a couple of hundred to each. Most of their home games only get 4 or 5 thousand.

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

They’ve played at Old Trafford 

Not these players. There are almost none still around from that season.

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

There is a fair few Danish students in Glasgow.. loads of Swedes and Finns as well.. they might fancy it.

That is who I reckon will show up. I also know there are a fair few Danes working in the tech and banking industries. A few of them might show up but you know the story Johan, Danes rarely go out if its not the weekend😏

12 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

They really don't travel over here though. They have had two away games this season at teams less than 50 kilometres away and took a couple of hundred to each. Most of their home games only get 4 or 5 thousand.

Not these players. There are almost none still around from that season.

That is who I reckon will show up. I also know there are a fair few Danes working in the tech and banking industries. A few of them might show up but you know the story Johan, Danes rarely go out if its not the weekend😏

Yep, absolutely. I knew quite a few Danes working in tech. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

No chance this mob are scoring 3 at Ibrox.........

I hope you're right sassaaaa...... I have a feeling it will be another high scoring game.

Rangers 3   Midjjylland  2

Would take 1 - 0 right now tbh.

Between this game and East Fife I think we will see more from the full squad, the likes of Edmundson, Poster, Docherty, Stewart, Hellander will all get game time over the next two games.

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

After the tim result, FARE will be out in force on Thursday night. I’m 100% certain that some sort out ‘naughty singing’ will be reported and blown out of all proportion by the hurting rhabid Scottish media. 

They reported us 4 times last season apparently, nothing to do with the Tarriers going out and if they wanted to they easily could have done it twice already this season.

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They reported us 4 times last season apparently, nothing to do with the Tarriers going out and if they wanted to they easily could have done it twice already this season.

Paranoid...

Archived