Sign in to follow this  
psb07158

*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

24 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Brumado, one of their big strikers, is not fit for the game, apparently. Good news for us. Might mean that they are going 4-4-2, according to their forums.

I think if they go with that system, as long as we defend well, we'll hurt them going forward yet again.

johanhentze likes this

47 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Brumado, one of their big strikers, is not fit for the game, apparently. Good news for us. Might mean that they are going 4-4-2, according to their forums.

Think this will end up a doing tbh 

9 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Yes, usual £9.99 and available in the UK.

What happened to the commercial premises deal from last week? Doesn't seemed to have happened again this week and the only ones advertising that they are showing it is the Louden. 

Absolutely buzzing for this

Get at them. If we score early with a rocking Ibrox this team's arses will collapse. Lots of young, inexperienced players in their squad who have never played in an atmosphere like a sell-out Ibrox

2 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Taking my 3 kids tonight for their first ever game!! Ive looked forward to this moment since having the little monkeys!! Hopefully they will grow up with a love for the Gers as well even if live in England.. 

Doing your job well I see. Keep it up 

berkshirebear likes this

4 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Taking my 3 kids tonight for their first ever game!! Ive looked forward to this moment since having the little monkeys!! Hopefully they will grow up with a love for the Gers as well even if live in England.. 

Hope they have a great time and see Rangers rattle in a few goals at a packed, bouncing, rocking Ibrox. 

They will be hooked for life mate if they do, trust me.

berkshirebear likes this

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

I have no idea exactly how they work it out but are we not a long way off making any noticeable dif to where we enter qualifying rounds etc?? 

19th gets you to enter CL at 2nd qualifier and 18th the same for EL. There is a year delay before it kicks in so Scotland got up to 20th last season so next year will still be 1st qualifier but realistic chance to get to 17th this season. Above that will take another year or so of us and them reaching group stages. The majic target is 12th for EL group entry and 11th for GL group entry. All will probably change when EL2 is introduced and the target is to be I  15th place or better for Scottish teams to go into EL1. All countries below that go into EL2 where money will be shit I expect. Really need Scotland to be in top 15th and remain there, although hopefully by then we are competing in CL qualifiers, but will matter if you fail to get through these as you will drop to either EL1 or EL2 based on criteria set out above. 

Jamie0202 and rabc10000 like this

18 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Well done mate.

27 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Hope they have a great time. Normally one trip to Ibrox is enough to have them hooked for life. 

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Hope they have a great time. Normally one trip to Ibrox is enough to have them hooked for life. 

Apart from the banter years. Be hooked on something else for life.

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Aribo needs to miss out on this as another yellow equals a suspension. 

Could say the same would apply about the 1st Q4 game then I'd have thought.

Better imo to play him if the gaffer feels he's needed and tell him not to pick up a stupid yellow. Chance of missing no games, risk of missing one through suspension, against sitting out 2 games for fear of a suspension.