Speaking of pumping Hibs

GOAT

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Apparently today is our biggest victory over Hibs in the league since that day.   When did we pump them in the cup?

The last time I can remember us putting 6 past them was when we thumped them 6-2 in the 1st round of the Challenge Cup at Easter Road on July 2015.

8 hours ago, Ozblue said:

The last time I can remember us putting 6 past them was when we thumped them 6-2 in the 1st round of the Challenge Cup at Easter Road on July 2015.

The Warburton ‘revolution’ - it was a good start 🙃

15 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Too busy trying to think of games from years ago that i forgot that one. 😂

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

Too busy trying to think of games from years ago that i forgot that one. 😂

That's easy to do when you consider the amount of games we've played since then. Probably the reason I remember it so well is because Tavernier scored the opener on his debut with that amazing free kick around 5 minutes before the break. We didn't know it then but it was a sign of things to come.

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

That's easy to do when you consider the amount of games we've played since then. Probably the reason I remember it so well is because Tavernier scored the opener on his debut with that amazing free kick around 5 minutes before the break. We didn't know it then but it was a sign of things to come.

My best memory of that day was being down the front row and my brother calling cummons a paedo bastard and this big copper threatened to jail him. 😂

On 11/08/2019 at 23:22, GOAT said:

Apparently today is our biggest victory over Hibs in the league since that day.   When did we pump them in the cup?

The yellow card for Gascoigne - a reminder that Scottish referees have always been wankers. 

On 12/08/2019 at 04:33, Ozblue said:

That was the game that prompted the current fall out with Pacific Quay CSC.

Sunshine football, eight goals between two teams in the same division and, despite the score line, a decent match. Think we scored three in last fifteen minutes. Gollum had plenty to be positive about in his match report but spent the whole time whinging about those naughty songs.

”oh and there were some goals too...”

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

My best memory of that day was being down the front row and my brother calling cummons a paedo bastard and this big copper threatened to jail him. 😂

Was that when he was bundled over by Andy Halliday  and scored with the penalty? 🤣

7 hours ago, TopCat said:

Wonder what our biggest ever win against them was?.......... probably could have broken that record on Sunday. 

One for the historians on RM.............

That was on 24 December 1898 when we beat them 10-0. That was the season when we played 18  League games and won every game.  Played:18 -  Won: 18 Goals for:  79 - Goals against: 18.

10 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

That was the game that prompted the current fall out with Pacific Quay CSC.

Sunshine football, eight goals between two teams in the same division and, despite the score line, a decent match. Think we scored three in last fifteen minutes. Gollum had plenty to be positive about in his match report but spent the whole time whinging about those naughty songs.

”oh and there were some goals too...”

Tavernier: 39 mins. -  Waghorn: 44mins, 47 mins. -  Halliday:62mins. - Miller: 77mins, 82mins.