Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
beararse

Check out this waloper....

Recommended Posts

Popped onto Kerrydale Street to see what shite they were spouting after our win today (i know, i know, but it makes my smile) and came across this total warmer....

'Wailer' wrote:

'To win the league they'd need to do something they've never done and that's hit the 80 point mark!'

Looking at our points tally for every season since 1995/96 (when 3 points per win came in) I have to admit the wee fanny makes a very good a point....

IF you ignore seasons 95/96, 96/97, 00/01, 01/02, 02/03, 03/04, 04/05, 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11.

Fucking retard.

 

1036208284_Screenshot2019-08-11at23_34_08.thumb.png.9c76e24f63c4425b94c131f92f710c6c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

FFS...........what is it with folk going onto other fans forums. 

There's only one place I want to be win lose or draw! 

Tbh if we lose, I don't want to come on here, too many want, the players managers, coaches, etc  all beheaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, beararse said:

Popped onto Kerrydale Street to see what shite they were spouting after our win today (i know, i know, but it makes my smile) and came across this total warmer....

'Wailer' wrote:

'To win the league they'd need to do something they've never done and that's hit the 80 point mark!'

Looking at our points tally for every season since 1995/96 (when 3 points per win came in) I have to admit the wee fanny makes a very good a point....

IF you ignore seasons 95/96, 96/97, 00/01, 01/02, 02/03, 03/04, 04/05, 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11.

Fucking retard.

 

1036208284_Screenshot2019-08-11at23_34_08.thumb.png.9c76e24f63c4425b94c131f92f710c6c.png

 

tenor (31).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They really seem to believe we are teetering on the brink of financial collapse. Its some kind of comfort blanket to them. 

Well Mr tarrier its not happening no matter how many times ill Phil tells you. Going to be one hell of a shock to them when their "cash rich" club crashes around them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Tbh if we lose, I don't want to come on here, too many want, the players managers, coaches, etc  all beheaded. 

Agree. After a bad result this place can be the worst place to come 

dee9 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Tbh if we lose, I don't want to come on here, too many want, the players managers, coaches, etc  all beheaded. 

I usually get calmed down as you always find someone with a good point of view or positive.

 

 

Usually...... :pipe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They really seem to believe we are teetering on the brink of financial collapse. Its some kind of comfort blanket to them. 

Well Mr tarrier its not happening no matter how many times ill Phil tells you. Going to be one hell of a shock to them when their "cash rich" club crashes around them. 

What's fucking new.....the cunts are demented.

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They really seem to believe we are teetering on the brink of financial collapse. Its some kind of comfort blanket to them. 

It happened before and they want it to happen again.  I don't think it's a comfort blanket they're being fed these stories by people like mad Phil.  Phil makes this shite up so he can get their PayPal donations you can't blame him really it's a nice little earner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, beararse said:

Popped onto Kerrydale Street to see what shite they were spouting after our win today (i know, i know, but it makes my smile) and came across this total warmer....

'Wailer' wrote:

'To win the league they'd need to do something they've never done and that's hit the 80 point mark!'

Looking at our points tally for every season since 1995/96 (when 3 points per win came in) I have to admit the wee fanny makes a very good a point....

IF you ignore seasons 95/96, 96/97, 00/01, 01/02, 02/03, 03/04, 04/05, 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11.

Fucking retard.

 

1036208284_Screenshot2019-08-11at23_34_08.thumb.png.9c76e24f63c4425b94c131f92f710c6c.png

Mirror, mirror, on the wall  oper.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

What did you expect? I guess you wanted to be offended and well done on getting what you want.

Never said I sought to be or was offended in the slightest.

Just thought it funny that the tit stated a ‘fact’ that is as far removed from the truth as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...