Is the game on the tele on Sunday?

GOAT

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I was in the merchant for a pint yesterday, Strongbow dark fruit may I add. There wasn’t that many seats left so I sat on the table nearest the door. Was enjoying my pint as always. Dark fruits are so easy to drink and I was finished my pint within 4 minutes. After my visit to the restroom I noticed a big board that tells you what’s on at the pub etc. I was browsing it day by day and finally saw that they were showing our game on the Sunday so I can assume it will be televised.

I didnae ask for your life story man. 

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I was in the merchant for a pint yesterday, Strongbow dark fruit may I add. There wasn’t that many seats left so I sat on the table nearest the door. Was enjoying my pint as always. Dark fruits are so easy to drink and I was finished my pint within 4 minutes. After my visit to the restroom I noticed a big board that tells you what’s on at the pub etc. I was browsing it day by day and finally saw that they were showing our game on the Sunday so I can assume it will be televised.

One pint and need to break the seal, yah wuss.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Bravo sir. Bravo.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

@Getagripmate

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Not having a go mate, but, like a c1872 statement, you got there in the end.

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Your response is very detailed! Have you been taking lessons from Reformation Bear? :p:

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Could you not sit on a seat like every other cunt.