***Official UEFA Super Cup thread - Liverpool vs Chelsea***

Tough week for Chelsea but I think they're gonna be okay.  Tonight and for a good 45-60 minutes at the weekend there have been lots of positives. 

They just need to be a bit more clinical in front of goal and cut out silly mistakes. You could obviously say that about any club but even from the weekend they learned from some mistakes. Kante starting obviously helps.

Thought Liverpool would have won easily beforehand. Couldn't care who won though although I do like Lampard.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Tough week for Chelsea but I think they're gonna be okay.  Tonight and for a good 45-60 minutes at the weekend there have been lots of positives. 

They just need to be a bit more clinical in front of goal and cut out silly mistakes. You could obviously say that about any club but even from the weekend they learned from some mistakes. Kante starting obviously helps.

Thought Liverpool would have won easily beforehand. Couldn't care who won though although I do like Lampard.

They and England must fucking hope that there's Good centre backs coming through because Tomori is rank rotten  

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They and England must fucking hope that there's Good centre backs coming through because Tomori is rank rotten  

I think it'll be Rudiger and one other out of Christiansen and Zouma, which isn't bad. Guys like Mount, Abraham and possibly Tomori will also get more time than usual due to the transfer ban which will make or break them. Only seen Tomori a few times at Derby and he was okay. Massive step up though although I don't actually think he'll play too often.

England should be okay with Maguire, Gomez and Stones for now. No doubt there are more coming through.