Joe Aribo in Nigeria Squad

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, DinViesel said:

Jack got his call up... and played at right back. 

Then got booed to fuck as well everytime he went near the ball iirc and we have some sections of our support wanting to put the player thru all that abuse again🤔🤔🤔

Upside: Increases players experience, Increases players market value, Increases Rangers exposure to a huge developing market - and domestic market given the Nigerian diaspora and also  likely encourages other players to consider us as a place to play where they can enhance their career

Downside: He might miss a game against the fourth best team in Moldova or Latvia once every two or three years

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Ayodele Adeleya the defender   scored according to flashscores, that's where I seen the team and subs.

I think they're wrong. If you search Aribo on Twitter a number of Nigeria guys are defo saying it's Aribo who's scored. His full name is Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo. Think Flashscore is more likely to be wrong than the Nigerian guys watching it.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think they're wrong. If you search Aribo on Twitter a number of Nigeria guys are defo saying it's Aribo who's scored. His full name is Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo. Think Flashscore is more likely to be wrong the the Nigerian guys watching it.

They are usually spot on with line ups and scorers etc, I thought it was strange when I never seen him listed anywhere.

edit (fuck flashscores I have just seen the clip)

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

They are usually spot on with line ups and scorers etc, I thought it was strange when I never seen him listed anywhere.

edit (fuck flashscores I have just seen the clip)

They're normally quite reliable to be fair but I guess for a friendly they're maybe not quite on the ball tonight.

Archived