Joe Aribo in Nigeria Squad

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was watchin the Columbia game last night and thinking how Alfie's transfer fee would go through the roof with a run of International goals

It's the exact same with Aribo, especially goals against quality like Brazil,

These 2 boys could be worth a fortune down the line

39 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Was watchin the Columbia game last night and thinking how Alfie's transfer fee would go through the roof with a run of International goals

It's the exact same with Aribo, especially goals against quality like Brazil,

These 2 boys could be worth a fortune down the line

Aye but Eddy scores for France under 21’s makes him a £50m player.....

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye that's fair enough but I've seen people on social media suggesting that this goal is somehow linked to him joining us :lol:

Think it’s more a GIRUY to Bowyer because of the crap he spoke about how Aribo was making a bad move for his career by joining us.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Think it’s more a GIRUY to Bowyer because of the crap he spoke about how Aribo was making a bad move for his career by joining us.

Sorry mate but I'm not accepting a goal for Nigeria against Brazil has anything to do with him joining us

I love how annoyed Lee Bowyer got about it but I'll save the GIRUY's for when he bangs a few in in European competition for us while Charlton play Luton Town 

49 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't understand people mentioning Lee Bowyer here

This goal has absolutely nothing to do with him moving from Charlton to Rangers :lol:

The fact he’s playing for Nigeria in the first place is only happening because he’s playing for us, if he was still at Charlton he wouldn’t be getting these opportunities. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd said:

The fact he’s playing for Nigeria in the first place is only happening because he’s playing for us, if he was still at Charlton he wouldn’t be getting these opportunities. 

If he was playing in the English championship on a regular basis you don't think Nigeria would pick him?

Archived