Joe Aribo in Nigeria Squad

29 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

First touch for that goal was ridiculous.

He outdone Silva with his quick feet in injury time but Silva took him out otherwise he was one on one with the keeper. Silva got a yellow but I believe Aribo would have won it for Nigeria.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't understand people mentioning Lee Bowyer here

This goal has absolutely nothing to do with him moving from Charlton to Rangers :lol:

We’re obsessed with him, same with Steve Clarke 

10 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

We’re obsessed with him, same with Steve Clarke 

Bowyer’s being made to eat his words.  Clarke the Rangers hater is failing as Scotland’s manager.  We can’t laugh at their expense?

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Bowyer’s being made to eat his words.  Clarke the Rangers hater is failing as Scotland’s manager.  We can’t laugh at their expense?

Not if you’re super staunch. No enjoyment allowed. Everything’s shite, cringeworthy or embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The replies to that tweet from Charlton fans are unreal.

Biggest lesson I’ve learnt this year is that their fans are complete window licking spackers.

English fans are complete wanks 

57 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

English fans are complete wanks 

The outrageous money they get has gone to their heads. But I remember when the premiership wasn't that great and they were trying to call it the best in the world back then, when if you compared other leagues in Europe it wasn't.  I was taken aback by their arrogance, but it's come true - probably because they had the media bang on how great it a league it was and that brainwashed into coming into the league. 

It's mental we sit back and quite happily allow others to shite on our league all day long, we even agree with it at times. kinda feels like we're the mugs. 

I read something the other day from some financial expert that said the money paid for the EPL rights was outrageous as the illegal streaming platforms mean less and less people will be paying for the product provided by sky/BT etc leaving them sort of in the shit, as any game at any time can be found somewhere.

Archived