14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

right back mate 

Thank Fuck, we need one, apparently.

Is he box to box?
Holding?
Number 10?

Right?

Left?

I ask because whilst we can all see the talent, he seems to be more effective with Nigeria than he is with us.

7 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Is he box to box?
Holding?
Number 10?

Right?

Left?

I ask because whilst we can all see the talent, he seems to be more effective with Nigeria than he is with us.

I blame Livingston and the likes.

42 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Is he box to box?
Holding?
Number 10?

Right?

Left?

Will come good for us mate, see Barisic with Croatia, same type of thing, just needs more time to settle to the rough and tumble of Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Is he box to box?
Holding?
Number 10?

Right?

Left?

10 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

He’s not mature enough

Think is exactly it. He's baby in football terms.

19 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Calm down?

Yea. People getting on his back demanding him to instantly be a superstar. We bought a talent. He might shine in the Nigeria squad, but they arent in the SPL... very different ball game. We have a few players who didnt make an instant impact that are now very valuable to us... that should teach us something.

Players mostly take time to settle, the ones who hit the ground running are the exception rather than the rule. Aribo is a talent and I'm sure he will show his worth consistently with the more experience he gets. You need to remember that he has to play to the instructions of the manager and sometimes even Stevie G gets his tactics wrong. Look at the defeat back at the start of September as an example 

41 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Yea. People getting on his back demanding him to instantly be a superstar. We bought a talent. He might shine in the Nigeria squad, but they arent in the SPL... very different ball game. We have a few players who didnt make an instant impact that are now very valuable to us... that should teach us something.

I’m perfectly calm, I asked a simple question...what position does he plays for Nigeria...point being does that differ from position with us. Is he more suited to that role than the one he’s been given at Ibrox?

I’ve never been on his back at anytime. No idea what you’re on about.

18 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I’m perfectly calm, I asked a simple question...what position does he plays for Nigeria...point being does that differ from position with us. Is he more suited to that role than the one he’s been given at Ibrox?

I’ve never been on his back at anytime. No idea what you’re on about.

Maybe I quoted the wrong post... :lol: 

Archived