Legia - Rangers rival in Europa League play-off

polishranger

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Then I would say it after every game.

I do recall you being surprised by how often you said that word alone. Here we are on a Legia thread and you're again criticising support having a go at the scum.  The trend is there that others see, you're the one that doesn't.

Anyways, digressed too much.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I do recall you being surprised by how often you said that word alone. Here we are on a Legia thread and you're again criticising support having a go at the scum.  The trend is there that others see, you're the one that doesn't.

Anyways, digressed too much.

I was, and the only serious one I can remember was the VB after so many articles on them.

It’s not having a go at them though.

On 16/08/2019 at 17:11, mrmojorisin said:

Is be wary in Warsaw  Bears.. The hooligan element are fuckin crackpots 

Have to agree with this.  The  violence is on such a scale many Poles have turned their back on football all together and follow volleyball instead.  Stay safe lads.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Two games they failed to win were against the top 2 but both were at home.Win two games in hand and will only 3 points behind.

We should have more than enough to beat them over two legs.

Hardest tie yet though IMO.

Their current UEFA ranking is 75 so they must be doing consistently well in Europe.

42 minutes ago, TMB said:

Their current UEFA ranking is 75 so they must be doing consistently well in Europe.

Screenshot_20190818-154758__01.thumb.jpg.7b14b2c37c16ea7f2890bba3810d308c.jpg

It's a bit deceiving their coefficient, and it's going to be taking a massive drop next season after we batter them on and off the pitch. 

Apparently it translates to something along the lines of ‘we’ll be there no matter how in Glasgow’

if their team plays as well as their fans passion it’ll be tight. Not seen much to convince me they will be less of a challenge than the Danes though.