Legia - Rangers rival in Europa League play-off

polishranger

2 hours ago, polishranger said:

Hi. If you would like to know more on current Legia form or anything related, I work as a sports journalist in Poland, hopefully will be able to tell something more insightful. Feel free to ask, cheers.

What do you think our allocation will be in Poland? 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My rival in this game is my daughters boyfriend, been in Glasgow since he was a baby and talks all that nasal ned  way and also speaks fluent Polish, Legia are his team, Rangers are mine, we have also now started the gentle banter, I might eventually just kick fuck out the wee dick. 

Ufft wedding in the chapel

4 hours ago, polishranger said:

Hi. If you would like to know more on current Legia form or anything related, I work as a sports journalist in Poland, hopefully will be able to tell something more insightful. Feel free to ask, cheers.

Which school did you go to ?

2 hours ago, polishranger said:

I live in Poland. I started supporting Rangers in 2011, after lost games with Maribor. I know it sounds strange. Was unemployed, had lots of free time, was incredibly curious what do fans feel and talk about after such bad score. So i found Bears Den. It was the starting point. I liked Bears Den and started reading it on daily basis for quite a time. Got hooked.

I don't read Bears Den quite often now, but I still support Rangers, I try to know what is going on, when someone asks me who i follow beside Polish football I always answer "Rangers". Wrote several articles about The Gers for Polish press too, was happy to write about last year Europa League campaign.

Nice one. Hopefully you’ll be writing some stories in the polish press after tomorrow night 👏🏻👏🏻

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My rival in this game is my daughters boyfriend, been in Glasgow since he was a baby and talks all that nasal ned  way and also speaks fluent Polish, Legia are his team, Rangers are mine, we have also now started the gentle banter, I might eventually just kick fuck out the wee dick. 

Letting your lassie go wae Catholic.  I used to like you. 

5 hours ago, polishranger said:

Beer on a stadium - around 10 złoty. Quite a bit for us, cause same beer costs in a shop for like 3 złoty.  Still, it's about 2 £.

10 złotych na stadionie to wciąż więcej niż 20 złotych na lotnisku Chopina w Warszawie :guiness:

I think the poles will be a tough tie to get through, still fancy us but they gave the tarriers a shown up 

still raging they played a guy for about ten mins an got themselves thrown out of Europe for it🤦🏻‍♂️ An let the tarriers get back in through the bum hole

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I think the poles will be a tough tie to get through, still fancy us but they gave the tarriers a shown up 

still raging they played a guy for about ten mins an got themselves thrown out of Europe for it🤦🏻‍♂️ An let them in through the bum hole

Rumour has it they aren’t the team they used to be. A lot saying Migditland are a far stronger team than both Legia and At Athens

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Rumour has it they aren’t the team they used to be. A lot saying Migditland are a far stronger team than both Legia and At Athens

I didn’t think highly of them then either but they got my attention  by destroying THEM!

but I hope yer right an they are on the decline, they will need to be a right good team an worthy of putting us out to do it cos we look like we have lifted our level this year