Legia - Rangers rival in Europa League play-off

polishranger

3 hours ago, polishranger said:

I live in Poland. I started supporting Rangers in 2011, after lost games with Maribor. I know it sounds strange. Was unemployed, had lots of free time, was incredibly curious what do fans feel and talk about after such bad score. So i found Bears Den. It was the starting point. I liked Bears Den and started reading it on daily basis for quite a time. Got hooked.

I don't read Bears Den quite often now, but I still support Rangers, I try to know what is going on, when someone asks me who i follow beside Polish football I always answer "Rangers". Wrote several articles about The Gers for Polish press too, was happy to write about last year Europa League campaign.

Superb mate. Always nice to hear of someone writing about the glorious glasgow Rangers from another country.

Not sure if you are aware but the media and journalists in this cesspit of a country are a bunch of wankers.

Cheers for your input on the site mate.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Letting your lassie go wae Catholic.  I used to like you. 

Fear not brother as she is as staunch as her dad, she actually plays the tunes while that fucking idiot is sitting there, I don't think he could even spell catholic anyway as he is as thick as shite. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fear not brother as she is as staunch as her dad, she actually plays the tunes while that fucking idiot is sitting there, I don't think he could even spell catholic anyway as he is as thick as shite. 

Better ending it now b4 the wee retard ends up part of the family 

12 hours ago, polishranger said:

Hi. If you would like to know more on current Legia form or anything related, I work as a sports journalist in Poland, hopefully will be able to tell something more insightful. Feel free to ask, cheers.

Where can you get the best pierogi? 

12 hours ago, polishranger said:

I live in Poland. I started supporting Rangers in 2011, after lost games with Maribor. I know it sounds strange. Was unemployed, had lots of free time, was incredibly curious what do fans feel and talk about after such bad score. So i found Bears Den. It was the starting point. I liked Bears Den and started reading it on daily basis for quite a time. Got hooked.

I don't read Bears Den quite often now, but I still support Rangers, I try to know what is going on, when someone asks me who i follow beside Polish football I always answer "Rangers". Wrote several articles about The Gers for Polish press too, was happy to write about last year Europa League campaign.

You should post the links to your articles  mate and we will get @denya to convert to English.

question

do you know how much a pint is in Greece? because Legia are rank.

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

She not that staunch obviously or she would not entertain the wee cunt   

I agree with you , kick the wee cunt up and doon, but wait till we pump them oot so you can slag him to fuck first 👍🏻

Hate this thread simply because we are not through yet. Worries me that so many assume tonight will be an easy game and that Legia are no better than what we have faced so far. We are still prone to the odd slip up and complacency for periods during games. We need to be on our game for 90 mins every game. 

I need a pint. I'm too nervous already. Only 9 hours to kickoff.

1 hour ago, barkie said:

Well currently sat just over 2 hrs from Warsaw so hopefully we batter the Danes tonight and then start making plans. Only thing to worry about here is the mosquitoes.

Where are you at, barkie, the Mazurian lakes?