Legia - Rangers rival in Europa League play-off

polishranger

I think this is much the same as last year, played the more difficult of the sides in the 3rd Qualifying round,

If we continue to attack teams, the way we have of late then i don't see Legia being much of a problem over two legs.

If what the OP is saying about them being weak at both full back areas then we should really be running riot.

4 hours ago, polishranger said:

The biggest summer spending was Arvydas Novikovas, winger bought from Jagiellonia. Ekstraklasa star, but he is a massive dissapointment so far at Legia. Makes too many bad decisions, shoots from weird positions. Luquinhas, left winger, looks pretty good, he really can dribble. Can't finish though.

sounds a lot like Grezda :pipe:    thanks for your input polishranger   :tu:

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, because it is cringy. Oh look we’re playing Rangers let’s sing about hating celtic.

😂😂😂

Or they hate the IRA appeasing, Republican paedos that shit on English towns every time they visit for who and what they are 😂.

We're quite alike some the core fans of the English teams that have visited. Maybe, just maybe, they're of a similar mindset rather than they want to just be liked by us.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

Or they hate the IRA appeasing, Republican paedos that shit on English towns every time they visit for who and what they are 😂.

We're quite alike some the core fans of the English teams that have visited. Maybe, just maybe, they're of a similar mindset rather than they want to just be liked by us.

If they hated them that much surely they would sing it at their games that don’t involve Rangers then?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If they hated them that much surely they would sing it at their games that don’t involve Rangers then?

😂😂😂

Your outlook is fucked up man.

We hate the fenians but if we played in europe v wolves this year you'd be saying we were obsessed by singing about the scum. 😂

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

Legia seem to genuinely despise that mob (understandable) so doubt it would be just to appease us. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nope, that's what it must be, appeasement. Cringey if they have any similar views to us apparently.

Cringy as fuck if they hate a team that BS'd them out the CL despite winning 6-1. Cringe

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

Your outlook is fucked up man.

We hate the fenians but if we played in europe v wolves this year you'd be saying we were obsessed by singing about the scum. 😂

Yes.

Not even similar though is it? One is teams singing it against that teams rivals, and the other is singing about their rivals. 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes.

Not even similar though is it? One is teams singing it against that teams rivals, and the other is singing about their rivals. 

You dont tend to give a fuck who sings or says what unless it's against the scum then you criticise / shout 'obsessed'. Misguided loyalty imo.

God forbid teams with unionist fans, anti republicans can whilst playing in Scotland domonstrate they hate that mob and what they represent. 

18 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Legia fucked it up by playing the ineligible player.

They did, but understandable they hate that lot after it. Winning as convincingly as they did against a team in the CL that were probably favourites then going out in that manner has to be very hard to take. 

You just know the unwashed would have been smug bastards after it too. 

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You dont tend to give a fuck who sings or says what unless it's against the scum then you criticise / shout 'obsessed'. Misguided loyalty imo.

God forbid teams with unionist fans, anti republicans can whilst playing in Scotland domonstrate they hate that mob and what they represent

Tbf most fans outwith Scotland don't understand the rivalry between us and I doubt that most fans from places like Poland, Denmark and most other European countries give a fuck other than to get a wee cheer from our fans. As I pointed out before the same fans singing stand up if u hate celtic will be the same ones singing it about is when they play them. Legia Warsaw tho I get why they hate them despite them being the ones in the wrong

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

God forbid teams with unionist fans, anti republicans can whilst playing in Scotland domonstrate they hate that mob and what they represent. 

You have to realise that this like the vast majority of times that I say obsessed I’m not actually being serious.

Na, it’s definitely just trying to suck up our arse.

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf most fans outwith Scotland don't understand the rivalry between us and I doubt that most fans from places like Poland, Denmark and most other European countries give a fuck other than to get a wee cheer from our fans. As I pointed out before the same fans singing stand up if u hate celtic will be the same ones singing it about is when they play them. Legia Warsaw tho I get why they hate them despite them being the ones in the wrong

The point raised was in relation to English teams who would understand, and with the flags seen  at Wigan, Derby etc demonstrate their leanings.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You have to realise that this like the vast majority of times that I say obsessed I’m not actually being serious.

Na, it’s definitely just trying to suck up our arse.

I actually think deep down you do. Or at least your instinctive default is a "fuck sake talking about them again".

Obsessed by notuin of folk sooking up our arses.