Left back

GOAT

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People slate Barisic yet Flanagan costs us more goals. 2 goals in two games are his fault. Could have been more tbh.

Also Barisic gets slated for passing backwards, that's all Flanagan can do!

Give Barisic a run or buy a new LB.

I'd prefer a new left back if I'm being honest.....Barisic just looks terrified in our shirt....he is certainly a far cry from the player we faced last season....for whatever reason it hasn't yet worked out for him which is a pity as I thought we had signed a top player on his showings against us.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’d put Halliday in on Sunday because he should be playing against the tarriers.  Give him game time.

Yeah that’s a fair shout too. 

I see it like this, none of them are good enough at the moment. 

Halliday has never let us down but he is limited and won’t improve much at this stage

Flanagan is a right back doing his best at left back and is prone to letting the side down on occasion.  

Barisic has the most potential but for whatever reason it’s just not working out for him here yet and may never happen And he is running out of chances. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Wait the only one you can bring up is the one that O'Donnell admitted diving 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You said 'cost a few' the floor is yours to back up your inaccurate post.

It's almost as if people love the fact barasic has made a few mistakes just so they can point them out. Almost a case of I told you so

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Cost us the goal on Sunday aswell I believe, didn’t step up with the rest of the defence.   Cannae mind the two goals last week where did they come from?  Or the Kilmarnock goal. 

Kilmarnock was from that side too... but it was alfie who stopped tracking o’donnell in the replays.

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People slate Barisic yet Flanagan costs us more goals. 2 goals in two games are his fault. Could have been more tbh.

Also Barisic gets slated for passing backwards, that's all Flanagan can do!

Give Barisic a run or buy a new LB.

This is it in a nutshell. Gerrard either trusts Barasic or he doesn’t and if he doesn’t we need an upgrade.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wait the only one you can bring up is the one that O'Donnell admitted diving 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You said 'cost a few' the floor is yours to back up your inaccurate post.

Hawd on a minute, you asked me to name one mistake that cost us a goal and I told you one that he did on the very last game of the season.  You can call it a dive all you want he let the cunt get on the wrong side of him and then pulled him back for a pointless penalty.  

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Natural left back sitting on the bench. Either trust him and give him game time or get rid and look for a suitable replacement. It's the problem position in the team. 

Barasic should start against East Fife.  If he doesn't I think his days are numbered 

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I think it's clear to me he doesn't trust him

I think the same and if that’s the case then surely he should look to move him on and get somebody else in? It’s weird how he’s been so ruthless with every other player who hasn’t convinced and yet he’s willing to persist with him and give him loads of chances.