Morelos

GOAT

35 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£10m but :lol:

Aye, and that's according to some on here as well for fucks sake. And you have to read the pish they wrote to justify their valuation, embarrassing really. There is no doubt surely that he is someone who can play in the EPL. and you don't get EPL strikers for £10 million.

Would he sign a new deal  I'd be,asking just to insert a buy out of minimum £25million.

If he stays fit he could hit 30goals by Christmas

The lad is really starting to mature in a natural goal scorer. A few goals already this season he would've hit it straight at keeper last season especially the second v hibs on Sunday

44 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Nearly shat it when he went down behind the goal. Happy to see him walk it off. 

On top form already and more goals to come.

that was all for show mate. Wee Alfie loves the attention and I love the attention he gets!

This season the Scottish press will begin to praise him to get him sold. Their squalid attempts to devalue and denigrate him have backfired (and to top it off he has matured too - long may it continue for us) or they will ignore him hoping to starve him of being noticed as a maturing player.

He will be sold (eventually) for a Scottish record, they will then overpay the odds for a talented striker whom they will pimp for a penny more than the “Buff” the second he scores a brace in whatever transfer window is open.

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Morelos first touch and passing tonight was awful but centre forwards get paid to score and he is world class at that.  In similar fashion Defoe contributes nothing but score goals. I will take both of them any day of the week.

pass to Ojo for hs goal was sweet and controlled -- loved how he actually looked up before passing into the box - wingers could learn 

If he continues the new found self control then the management team have worked miracles.

I genuinely thought after the Old Firm red that he was done with us. Didn’t see any way back but he seems to have found a mentality that allows him to still play on the edge but there has been almost no reaction to fouls and far less complaining and scowling. 

I would have taken 15 m for him up until June but now it would be mega bucks and I would rather have the player for this season to stop 9. 

Thought he was special again last night. 

The quality is now starting to shine through consistently. He is now contributing more than goals and maturing well. Much cleverer than last season. Looks like Ojo and Aribo take the heat off him with their movement, giving the oppo less opportunity to target him. To their peril!

The worry is someone comes in and snatches him away before the window closes. Hopefully with the English window closing it doesn't happen.

Will easily score 30 goals and assist in many more. Think he's enjoying his game much more.

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

I just hope we can keep him till next June.

Superstar of a boy.

People on here wanted him gone for 3 million at one point :lol:

You could see from his first few games the raw potential he had. He's a fucking animal and a cracking player now