Morelos

GOAT

Just now, Rfc52 said:

People on here wanted him gone for 3 million at one point :lol:

You could see from his first few games the raw potential he had. He's a fucking animal and a cracking player now 

I know bud.... @eskbankloyal and I were two lone voices, on some threads.... cunts driven by the pish in the daily rebel and tarrier radio

the guy is a good few levels above the SPL, we need to enjoy him (warts and all) until he goes

I've not been excited by a player since the days of gazza and laudrup….. that first goal, last Sunday was a fucking thing of wonder.... no cunt was stopping him

11 minutes ago, thehost said:

I know bud.... @eskbankloyal and I were two lone voices, on some threads.... cunts driven by the pish in the daily rebel and tarrier radio

the guy is a good few levels above the SPL, we need to enjoy him (warts and all) until he goes

I've not been excited by a player since the days of gazza and laudrup….. that first goal, last Sunday was a fucking thing of wonder.... no cunt was stopping him

I've no loved and enjoyed watching a Rangers player this much since jelavic early days. 

Cunts in my work absolutely beeling. Went in wae all the stats on Alfredo. Aye but can he do it against celtic and in England? 

That’s how beeling they are, boy doesn’t even play in England yet, they already know he’s that good that he’s too good to play in the SPL  🤣

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Would he sign a new deal  I'd be,asking just to insert a buy out of minimum £25million.

If he stays fit he could hit 30goals by Christmas

The lad is really starting to mature in a natural goal scorer. A few goals already this season he would've hit it straight at keeper last season especially the second v hibs on Sunday

There's no need for him to sign a new deal as he is already signed until 2023.  His motive for moving from Ibrox is not money related, but to play in a top League, preferably the EPL. Steven Gerrard knows his worth and might suggest to the board to up his wages, but if clubs want him they will have to prepare to fork out big time.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I actually thought his overall play was poor last night mate.

His lay offs and link up play wasn't the Alfie we seen away to them or even at the weekend when he came in but another two good goals and he's absolutely flying the now.

I hope to fuck September 3rd hurries up and he's still here 

If he plays like that and still gets two goals and an assist I'd take it every game tbh. 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

2 goals away from being our second highest ever European goalscorer. 

When you consider the year we went out to progres was our only game, he's nearly done it in two European campaigns. What a fucking player the boy is 

Who's first? 

I have a wee comedy "Boingggggg" sound that goes off in my head every time some new hard nut defender meets Alfie for the first time and tries to bump him off the ball.

It's usually accompanied by TV footage of some lanky streak of pish sliding across the turf looking stunned.

I think I even prefer this trait to all his lovely goals. Well, maybe it's a tie.

Nine goals & one yellow card eight games into the season is some improvement from last season where it was three goals and a red.

He’s only going to keep getting better as well. What a player!  

2 hours ago, thehost said:

He’s the most exciting player we’ve had since Nikica. He’s really got it all, some of his turns remind me of prime Mols 😍

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I actually thought his overall play was poor last night mate.

His lay offs and link up play wasn't the Alfie we seen away to them or even at the weekend when he came in but another two good goals and he's absolutely flying the now.

I hope to fuck September 3rd hurries up and he's still here 

Spot on re his overall play last night. I've mentioned it previously against general opinion, but at times his lay offs and link up can be sloppy, especially the simple stuff. But then he comes alive at the sniff of a goal and hes sensational.

Love the big Buff and if he is here come September window closing then 40 goals this season isn't unrealistic.

58 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I have a wee comedy "Boingggggg" sound that goes off in my head every time some new hard nut defender meets Alfie for the first time and tries to bump him off the ball.

It's usually accompanied by TV footage of some lanky streak of pish sliding across the turf looking stunned.

I think I even prefer this trait to all his lovely goals. Well, maybe it's a tie.

😂😂😂

52 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Beginning to think he's better than Jelavic, and I was a massive fan of his.

Morelos is stronger, a little faster and just as good at finishing. 

His link up play and discipline has improved greatly. 

Jelavic could take a free kick though 

Similar arrogance and attitude about them.

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Be some laugh across Scotland when he’s bagged 30 by Christmas and they’ll still be going on about French Eddy

If Morelos played for the great unwashed the media would be wanking themselves silly at his start to the season. He would be worth 40 million as well 😂

What a partnership he has with Defoe. 

Its not the traditional partnership like McCoist and Hately though. Only one playing at a time both both seem to be driving each other on. 

Its not even a case of if one ain't scoring the other will. If one's scoring the other wants to score too.