Gerrards send off to Sviatchenko

Lloyd

29 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

No doubt that the huddle they did before the second half was his idea too. Fenian bastard. 

Every team we play tries that pish 

They must think it’ll get in our heads or something like the last 4 mobs that came here tried that, they didn’t win either 

34 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Every team we play tries that pish 

They must think it’ll get in our heads or something like the last 4 mobs that came here tried that, they didn’t win either 

All it did for me was make me want to win by more tbh 😂 weird time to do it when you’re being pumped 6-2 on aggregate 

If there isn't already there should be a sign up in the dressing room telling players if a team does the huddle then they need to fucking get tore right into them.

If the teams do it just to mess with us because they know celtic are our rivals and they do it then the jokes on them. I think our players would see that and it'll only make them want to win more. It puts no fear in us. It makes your team look like scum.

4 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

If there isn't already there should be a sign up in the dressing room telling players if a team does the huddle then they need to fucking get tore right into them.

If the teams do it just to mess with us because they know celtic are our rivals and they do it then the jokes on them. I think our players would see that and it'll only make them want to win more. It puts no fear in us. It makes your team look like scum.

There definitely isn't already a sign up saying that