Gerrards send off to Sviatchenko

Lloyd

It was extra fitting that Sviatchenko made such a big fuck-up for our first last night but he really is a complete nothing of a footballer.

Surprised Gerrard actually even paid any attention to him at all. Not worth thinking down to that level.

Edit: as Del pointed out below, it was Nicolaisen who fucked up so i'll laugh at them both.

7 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

I did wonder what Gerrard was saying to him when he was shaking all their hands going off the pitch at full time. 

Didnae realise how small Sviatchenko was although tbf he was their best defender...in a defence that leaked 7 goals over the two legs 😎

I'm not sure if he just looks small or if he was small compared to the other defenders but his national team profile has him at 6ft1 which isnt that small!

36 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

It was extra fitting that Sviatchenko made such a big fuck-up for our first last night but he really is a complete nothing of a footballer.

Surprised Gerrard actually even paid any attention to him at all. Not worth thinking down to that level.

I'm all for laughing at the cunt but it was number 20 that made the big fuck up for the first goal last night, not him.

I'm all for a bit of arrogance and self-belief in a player but the concept of Sviatchenko trying to give chat to someone with Gerrard's career is embarrassing. Maybe one day players will learn not to mouth off in the press. I see Legia have started with it too now. Hopefully they will get exactly the same response.