FC Midtjylland & Hibs - Videos

julescotia

Watching the hibs video there and something struck me...their were cunts this week believing that at 2-1 hibs bossed the game until they got a man sent off....very clever of Jules as I reckon he put all 34 attempts at goal in that video which at least 8 of them were before the sending off at 2-1...a lot of deluded mhanks out there:pipe:

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Watching the hibs video there and something struck me...their were cunts this week believing that at 2-1 hibs bossed the game until they got a man sent off....very clever of Jules as I reckon he put all 34 attempts at goal in that video which at least 8 of them were before the sending off at 2-1...a lot of deluded mhanks out there:pipe:

Well said Hammer,I've watched the Hibs vid again and again and again,they will never be soooo lucky in their lives again that it didn't end up double figures.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Well said Hammer,I've watched the Hibs vid again and again and again,they will never be soooo lucky in their lives again that it didn't end up double figures.

I watched the first half on Sun then had to go to work, watching the second half cant believe how long it took before we scored the 3rd. We just looked like we kept going and going till it came, must have been demoralizing for that hibs defense, then Alfredo came on and we went again.