Helander

Blues Brother

Alarming reports he canny play at all never mind left back , hopefully just rumours , look assured enough against Blackburn , still think a bit of a waste of money to be honest , I get the 2 players for every position but another back up type signing would have been suffice 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Alarming reports he canny play at all never mind left back , hopefully just rumours , look assured enough against Blackburn , still think a bit of a waste of money to be honest , I get the 2 players for every position but another back up type signing would have been suffice 

Heard those rumours too via a decent club source. 😞

Just now, gogzy said:

:lol:  ffs. 

Hopefully it's just him needing to get accustomed to the game here.

It was a bit more basic level than that.  Control, passing, positional play all questioned.  I'll judge for myself, but the guy I spoke to works at the HTC, has no grudge, sees training sessions. I thought the lad looked decent tbh.

Sounds like we’ve spent £3.5m on an area that didn’t need that sort of investment.  Goldson and Katic have a good partnership and Edmundson looked great when he was given a chance.  A cheap 4th choice CB for cover would’ve sufficed.

That £3.5m could’ve got us Greg Taylor and maybe allowed us to get Kent here permanently (some money now with more to be paid next year).

25 minutes ago, TMB said:

Sounds like we’ve spent £3.5m on an area that didn’t need that sort of investment.  Goldson and Katic have a good partnership and Edmundson looked great when he was given a chance.  A cheap 4th choice CB for cover would’ve sufficed.

That £3.5m could’ve got us Greg Taylor and maybe allowed us to get Kent here permanently (some money now with more to be paid next year).

How would 3.5 million have gotten us Taylor and Kent when Liverpool value Kent over 10 million? :lol:

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Fuck knows how this can be questioned, when we've seen him play and his passing, control and positional sense was fine - it's fitness and match sharpness that's the issue. Sounds like the guy who works at the HTC is talking shite tbh.

Helander never had a pre-season and hasn't played much football last season, plus the fact Katic is playing well means it's been difficult to give him game time. 

He'll start on Sunday alongside Edmundson imo.

Wasnt going to say anything tbh. But when Cedrick posted, all I'm saying is I've been told similar. Maybe the same source, maybe not.  Neither of us are criticising, but there are rumours coming out like it / accept it or not.  

7 minutes ago, SPWF said:

This forum man. Guy’s been written off as a fence post before he’s even kicked a ball. 

Who on the forum has written him off mate? 

Folk have lost the inability to read a post and interpret English 😂

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Heard those rumours too via a decent club source. 😞

Heard what he cant play in training? Fucking hell, cunt hasnt kicked a ball and club sources are putting the boot in 😂, what about the scouts who actually watched him play games? They lying?