*** Donate your seat to a Veteran

govanblue

Just now, badjon said:

Has the new rules regarding tickets affected your efforts? Hope not.

We've always worked within those new rules anyway, even before they were rules.

So as long as we continue to act responsibly, I'm sure the Ticket Office will continue to be as supportive as they've always been.  :rangers:

On 18/08/2019 at 01:15, govanblue said:

So as long as we continue to act responsibly, I'm sure the Ticket Office will continue to be as supportive as they've always been.  :rangers:

^^^

On 18/08/2019 at 01:15, govanblue said:

^^^

On 18/08/2019 at 00:58, govanblue said:

Greetings Fellow Bears,

Many of you will already be familiar with the RM Erskine Fund Season Ticket Scheme which has ensured many many Veterans have enjoyed many many Home Games over the last few seasons.

Although we've downsized our activity of late, we have about half a dozen diehard Bluenose Veterans from Erskine, Bravehound and Combat Stress still on our books who are always mad keen to get a chance to see the Boys in Blue, and I would hate for them to miss out on any games just because I couldn't be bothered starting a thread.

Last week, Jimmy (Erskine/Bravehound/Combat Stress Veteran) enjoyed the Hibs game, and Tam (Bravehound/Combat Stress Veteran) enjoyed a European victory on Thursday.  Sadly I don't have any pics to share,  because they're both totally useless with technology!!!

And just for the record, these two guys jump at any chance to go to Ibrox, including all the crappy lower league and diddy cup games over the last few years, not just the glamour ties!!

So if you would like that to continue, then we desperately need your help.

If you have a season ticket and you think you might not manage to get to any particular game over the next month or two, then please consider making your seat(s) available to us and we will pass it on to one of our Veterans  Just PM me, and we can work it out very very easily. 

I'm sure everyone who has taken part in the scheme before will vouch for how effortless, secure and rewarding it is.

So what are you waiting for?  PM Me. 

bump.

Last Call.