*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I had forgot all about the Codex :pipe: 

Surely we won't do a codex break again, it is just not for thinking about so soon after the last time. :thinking:

Exactly mate.

When the Codex world cup comes round, we have no chance of an invite if we keep breaking the fuckin thing. 

Be smart Bears, stick to the Codex. You know it makes sense. 👍

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheCutch said:

Exactly mate.

When the Codex world cup comes round, we have no chance of an invite if we keep breaking the fuckin thing. 

Be smart Bears, stick to the Codex. You know it makes sense. 👍

Your advice should be followed, we need to nurture the Codex not bloody break it. 

:pipe:

I am actually pretty excited and nervous for tonight.

Don’t know if this comes with the return of expectation or what. But I think this is a well matched tie and with it being so critical for us to get into the group stage, I expect us to go there and bring something back to set us up for a great Ibrox night. 

So much riding on this game tonight and on this season in general. 

If we can get a score draw I reckon that’ll do us but I see us beating them 1 or 2-0.

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan :megaanguish:; Jack, Davis, Aribo; Ojo, Arfield; Morelos

In any other circumstances Flanagan would be dropped but Halliday was rotten against East Fife and chucking Barisic into an atmosphere like tonight’s while expecting him to put in a performance that’ll revive his Rangers career doesn’t seem a sensible move.

We badly need a left back in.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

In any other circumstances Flanagan would be dropped but Halliday was rotten against East Fife

Most of the team was rotten against East Fife.  Playing conditions were awful. Halliday has been good this season when called upon.

Tonight is the start of 4 massive games

If we can come out of those with 6 points and qualification it’ll definitely send out a message 

3-1 Rangers tonight for me, think we’ll go 3-0 up and concede a silly goal just so next week is still a tad nervy 

Archived