*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Don't understand the calls for Ojo over Jones at all. 

Don't understand the amount go Bears who dismiss this kid.  Sheyi Ojo 4 goals, 4 assists. The better of the two players imo. If Jones starts I'm fine with that. I'm certainly not against Jones.

3 hours ago, JograBear said:

Most of the team was rotten against East Fife.  Playing conditions were awful. Halliday has been good this season when called upon.

The mistakes Halliday made had nothing to do with the pitch or the weather.

14 hours ago, kanjo said:

Downloaded the app and read the article. It’s really good.

The guy who done the article also posted a small clip on twitter showing how exposed Legia could be in centre mid tomorrow. Seems to have done his research which is refreshing for Scottish journalism. 

Cool, thanks mate. Will read it next time I see it. Which means of course, (now I want to read it) it won't show up again! Shouldn't be difficult to find though :lol: 

14 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Same lol

:lol: 

Just now, Denton said:

Confident about tonight.

But also a bit of nerves. Need to keep it tight and use Jones as an out ball. And Arfield needs to step up. I have a feeling Morelos will have a quiet game.

I feel he will have a good game. If he doesnt, then we stick on Defoe... never thought id be able to say that :lol: 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I feel he will have a good game. If he doesnt, then we stick on Defoe... never thought id be able to say that :lol: 

I was just about to say this, worst case is Morelos has an off game so we bring in defoe. What an option to have

Just now, johanhentze said:

Also we bring on Defoe the whole style of our game changes - we’ll need this as last year being unable to shake things up was an issue.

already shown we can do it now.

1 minute ago, Denton said:

Also we bring on Defoe the whole style of our game changes - we’ll need this as last year being unable to shake things up was an issue.

already shown we can do it now.

We have the players to change our game.. we never had that last season. Looking forward to tonight. Have to pick up the mrs at 16.00 then I can get stuck into the beers.

Just now, johanhentze said:

I know. We also seem to have "problems" predicting, or agreeing on, the midfield. Jack, Davis and Aribo for me.

I would swap Davis for Kamara in the away leg but as you say so many nice problems we have nowadays

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I would swap Davis for Kamara in the away leg but as you say so many nice problems we have nowadays

I just feel we need the vision and passing from Davis as Legia seem to leave themselves wide open in the centre of the pitch. Experience goes a long way as well..

1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

:lol:

If only we had had this venue in 2008 ..... we could have had over 1,000,000 troops down in Manchester ....  well done the Polish tourist board ..... they really know how to put on a show .... :p:

Legia 0 .... The Famous 2 ...... both goals from Morelos ..... as he was having a quiet game  .... 😇

:UK:

Feeling we might pull out a 3-5-2 for this game. 

McGregor
Goldson katic Helander 
Tav                              Barisic 
Kamara Davis
             Aribo 
Arfield/ojo Morelos. 

More defensive set up away from home. Bring on jones when theyre tiring. 

Archived