*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TMB said:

I think we’ll beat this mob by 2 or 3 goals.  We’re playing brilliantly right now.

Confidence is a fine and good thing to have at last, after all these bloody years, however I was taught by men wiser than me to be cautious, and so no wild predictions from me on this one. Legia are a considerable step up from anything we have played so far this season, take a score draw tonight and get the hell out of Dodge.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think we’ll beat this mob by 2 or 3 goals.  We’re playing brilliantly right now.

Can't afford to believe our own hype again.

This will be a tough match for sure but as you say we are in good form so the lads can go into this with confidence.

Just need to be professional and ensure no mistakes at the back.

54 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I would swap Davis for Kamara in the away leg but as you say so many nice problems we have nowadays

After the way Kamara played against East Fife there ain't a chance he should be starting against Legia, in general Kamara has looked a shadow of the player he was  last season. He needs to improve if he wan't to break into our centre midfield.

My only concern is that Midtjylland were surprisingly open and attacking which actually plays to our strengths as a team with a lot of quality. I've got a feeling Legia will be like an improved version of the dross we play in the SPL - aggressive, defensive, and looking to break against us on the counter. They'll invite us to be the dominant team in possession (as we've done against continental opposition on numerous occasions) and we'll have to keep our wits about us. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Within minutes.

I've tried about 4 times with the one card and once with another card, it gets to pay now and everything seems fine even generates a OTPC, then the world pay screen says payment declined. 

Perhaps one of the attempts went through and I just haven't received an email, I'm on holiday just now so maybe that's why. 

Just need to rely on a stream if none of these attempts went through. 

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

I've tried about 4 times with the one card and once with another card, it gets to pay now and everything seems fine even generates a OTPC, then the world pay screen says payment declined. 

Perhaps one of the attempts went through and I just haven't received an email, I'm on holiday just now so maybe that's why. 

Just need to rely on a stream if none of these attempts went through. 

It'll probably be your bank not authorising the payment due to the location not being a recognised one.

42 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Can't afford to believe our own hype again.

This will be a tough match for sure but as you say we are in good form so the lads can go into this with confidence.

Just need to be professional and ensure no mistakes at the back.

Agreed. Far too many people getting ahead of themselves. 

We need to score.

Shagger
Tav     Goldson     Katic     Flanagan
              Jack     Davis     Aribo
            Ojo                            Arfield
                          Morelos

I feel we will line up with this. I think Jones will drop to the bench but will appear later as a sub. Jack and Davis will definitely start after being rested at the weekend for this game, unsure on the 3rd midfield position. I can't see Docherty or King starting tonight so It's a toss up between Kamara and Aribo. I'm fine with either. Even though Aribo is close to a suspension I still think he will start due to the fact he was absolutely fukn class on Sunday and in every other game he's played so far.

2-0 Rangers, Arfield and Morelos.

11 minutes ago, Vision said:

Probably, all for the sake of a tenner. 

Better safe than not mate ..... this firewall protects you and the bank from unnecessary problems due to fraud.

Enjoy your holiday knowing your money is being protected ..... except from the girlfriend or wife and kids that is  ...... we will win tonight that's all you have to know  ..... so chill and have a few knowing this for free.

Or .... you could PM me all your bank details and I would gladly purchase (along with a brand new leather couch for myself) this game for you .... don't forget that wee pin number along with the all important security number at the back of your card .... all  relatively free of charge .... just for you pal .... :p:

:UK:

5 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

Shagger
Tav     Goldson     Katic     Flanagan
              Jack     Davis     Aribo
            Ojo                            Arfield
                          Morelos

I feel we will line up with this. I think Jones will drop to the bench but will appear later as a sub. Jack and Davis will definitely start after being rested at the weekend for this game, unsure on the 3rd midfield position. I can't see Docherty or King starting tonight so It's a toss up between Kamara and Aribo. I'm fine with either. Even though Aribo is close to a suspension I still think he will start due to the fact he was absolutely fukn class on Sunday and in every other game he's played so far.

2-0 Rangers, Arfield and Morelos.

Agree with all of this mate. Good post.

Although , just to be different I fancy Morelos and Defoe to score one a piece in a 2-1 win

Strong team required and it pretty much picks itself for this one, only question mark is whether it's Ojo or Jones.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Flannagan 

Davis, Jack, Aribo

Ojo, Arfield

Morelos

I'd imagine that will be the line up, if not it will be very close to it, keep t tight and pass round them Rangers.

1-0 to the famous 

Archived