Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

It'll probably be your bank not authorising the payment due to the location not being a recognised one.

Possibly if first time using World pay I may need to Confirm it wuyh the bank???? 

42 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Can't afford to believe our own hype again.

This will be a tough match for sure but as you say we are in good form so the lads can go into this with confidence.

Just need to be professional and ensure no mistakes at the back.

Agreed. Far too many people getting ahead of themselves. 

We need to score.

Shagger
Tav     Goldson     Katic     Flanagan
              Jack     Davis     Aribo
            Ojo                            Arfield
                          Morelos

I feel we will line up with this. I think Jones will drop to the bench but will appear later as a sub. Jack and Davis will definitely start after being rested at the weekend for this game, unsure on the 3rd midfield position. I can't see Docherty or King starting tonight so It's a toss up between Kamara and Aribo. I'm fine with either. Even though Aribo is close to a suspension I still think he will start due to the fact he was absolutely fukn class on Sunday and in every other game he's played so far.

2-0 Rangers, Arfield and Morelos.

11 minutes ago, Vision said:

Probably, all for the sake of a tenner. 

Better safe than not mate ..... this firewall protects you and the bank from unnecessary problems due to fraud.

Enjoy your holiday knowing your money is being protected ..... except from the girlfriend or wife and kids that is  ...... we will win tonight that's all you have to know  ..... so chill and have a few knowing this for free.

Or .... you could PM me all your bank details and I would gladly purchase (along with a brand new leather couch for myself) this game for you .... don't forget that wee pin number along with the all important security number at the back of your card .... all  relatively free of charge .... just for you pal .... :p:

:UK:

5 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

Shagger
Tav     Goldson     Katic     Flanagan
              Jack     Davis     Aribo
            Ojo                            Arfield
                          Morelos

I feel we will line up with this. I think Jones will drop to the bench but will appear later as a sub. Jack and Davis will definitely start after being rested at the weekend for this game, unsure on the 3rd midfield position. I can't see Docherty or King starting tonight so It's a toss up between Kamara and Aribo. I'm fine with either. Even though Aribo is close to a suspension I still think he will start due to the fact he was absolutely fukn class on Sunday and in every other game he's played so far.

2-0 Rangers, Arfield and Morelos.

Agree with all of this mate. Good post.

Although , just to be different I fancy Morelos and Defoe to score one a piece in a 2-1 win

Strong team required and it pretty much picks itself for this one, only question mark is whether it's Ojo or Jones.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Flannagan 

Davis, Jack, Aribo

Ojo, Arfield

Morelos

I'd imagine that will be the line up, if not it will be very close to it, keep t tight and pass round them Rangers.

1-0 to the famous 

Gonna be controversial  here-

Macgregor 

Tavernier Goldson  Helander.   Flannagan 

Jack 

Davis.            Aribo 

Arfield.                Jones 

Morelos 

Helander because Katic looked clumsy at Ibrox  against the Danes and we conceded a few goals against them over 2 legs. I think Helander will sort the defence out. 2-0 Rangers Morelos and Aribo with the goals'🇬🇧🇬🇧

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Better safe than not mate ..... this firewall protects you and the bank from unnecessary problems due to fraud.

Enjoy your holiday knowing your money is being protected ..... except from the girlfriend or wife and kids that is  ...... we will win tonight that's all you have to know  ..... so chill and have a few knowing this for free.

Or .... you could PM me all your bank details and I would gladly purchase (along with a brand new leather couch for myself) this game for you .... don't forget that wee pin number along with the all important security number at the back of your card .... all  relatively free of charge .... just for you pal .... :p:

Just as long as you don't mind your leather couch being made from auld wooden pallets and used chamois. 

:lol:

Bobby Hume likes this

4 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Gonna be controversial  here-

Macgregor 

Tavernier Goldson  Helander.   Flannagan 

Jack 

Davis.            Aribo 

Arfield.                Jones 

Morelos 

Helander because Katic looked clumsy at Ibrox  against the Danes and we conceded a few goals against them over 2 legs. I think Helander will sort the defence out. 2-0 Rangers Morelos and Aribo with the goals'🇬🇧🇬🇧

Defense has largely been solid.

Conceded only 6 goals since the start of pre-season.

Nervous for this one,  partly to do with it being the last qualifying match. I think we might see Kent and possibly a LB/striker if we get through.

We have scored freely but look like we can concede too.

I’d be delighted with a 2-1 to us.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

He will tonight mate ..... honest. 

Also got Aribo and Katic anytime 

Don't know why because their hsve been bigger games but this is the most iv looked forward to a Euro game since the 92/93 CL games 

don't give a shit what the score is. as long as we get through.

i like to see us win and be entertaining but this isn't the time for that. just getting to the next stage is the most important thing. just get it done Rangers. score 10-0 or scrape a win...don't care.