*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Marky. said:

It was away from home though. 0-0 at home these days is decent because all it takes is scoring  away to swing a tie.

Just think we’ve taken a risk by settling for 0-0 away. Even if we go 1 up next week, we’d be nervous,

That game tonight was very nervy. Was an intense battle out there. I don't really think we settled for a 0-0 at all. We had more to lose risking going forward as tbh we didn't really look like scoring. 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Shows how far we have come .We are slightly disappointed with that 

Exactly.

Yet another clean sheet and Gerrard has lost just two of twenty one games, a record that managers of Scottish clubs could only dream about.

A full Ibrox and any home win will get us through to the group stages - we’d have given an arm and a leg for that every season since Walter left.

Professional, disciplined - just like our manager.

:UK:

Thought our team was good first half then for whatever reason couldn’t keep the ball in midfield long enough in the second half to cause them any bother.

legia are tidy on the ball and nothing more, imo the danish side were far more attacking and creative than they are- we didn’t do enough over all tonight to warrant a win, few half chances and 1 for Morelos that he should score with a cool head.   Be a hard game for us next week given that we have to force the issue and unless teams come out at us we more often than not struggle against 2 tight lines of defence.

the team still lacks a killer passer of the ball.

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

I honestly dont know what folk are moaning about. To me 0-0 is a really good result. That was a tough game and we faded badly about 70 mins in. Could easily have lost a goal there. Back to Ibrox and do them and we're there. 

It's always been the case that if you play away first then the primary objective is that you don't concede. If you can snatch an away goal or two then that's a very nice bonus.

If the first leg was at Ibrox and we'd drawn 0-0 then that would be a poor result.

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Those who think 0-0 was a great result must’ve forgot about the kind of stuff that happens to us in Europe, score draw at Ibrox and eliminated on away goals is the kind of thing that’s happened to us plenty before 

When? And was that the same team? There were times where we wouldnt have got the result we got tonight. This is not the end of the World.. We played a very good team tonight.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Goalies are supposed to stop attackers scoring. That’s what their job is. We have one of the best. You gonna praise McGregor for his saves tonight?  

We had best chance of the game. 

Anyway am no slating morelos ffs.

am just finished watchin the game and thought we should have scored that. 

cunts on here ribbing me cause a wanted a goal.

Great times when cunts giving you it tight for that eh?

Just now, Siam69 said:

Fuck up you negative Prick!

You're clueless anyway, after  your comments about Davis at HT.

Realism isn’t negative, we should still beat them at home but all it takes is one lucky moment for them to then camp deep and hold a lead 

Davis is brutal, incidentally right after half time actually won the ball for once and passed straight to a Legia player, inspirational. Oh and he’s a rat, gets far too much of an easy ride on here 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

On games hes played so far Ojo looks a far better player than Kent IMO........

The problem with Kent was he would beat a defender then turn back and try to beat that same defender again, Ojo doesn't really have that trickery. Imo

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too many get too confident, maybe arrogant, as soon as we put a few results together.

Tends to be them that then lose the plot as soon as there's a lapse. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't quote me ever again celebrating a nil nil draw acting like fucking nostradamus ya fuckin prick 

Fuckin cunt scuttling away to a forum the minute we failed just to rub salt in other fans faces

Get a fucking grip you stupid cunt 

Ain't celebrating fuck all.

Guess you're losing the plot and raging, what with thinking it would be easy and all.

Just now, Albertzz said:

We had best chance of the game. 

Anyway am no slating morelos ffs.

am just finished watchin the game and thought we should have scored that. 

cunts on here ribbing me cause a wanted a goal.

Great times when cunts giving you it tight for that eh?

No slating him? You said blame him if we go out. 

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

That opportunity is not a sitter. Morelos tends to tuck them away though as he is an excellent finisher, so maybe that is why you are aggrieved, but a sitter it was not. Tight angle, keeper closing him down very quickly and making himself big.

Good save in my book against a top class striker.

I just thought he could have took one more touch and slotted it into empty net. 

Thats why i think its a sitter. He usually scores them. Soon as you see a one in one like that and see its Morelos your expecting the net to bulge.

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't quote me ever again celebrating a nil nil draw acting like fucking nostradamus ya fuckin prick 

Fuckin cunt scuttling away to a forum the minute we failed just to rub salt in other fans faces

Get a fucking grip you stupid cunt 

Ooft :lol:

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ain't celebrating fuck all.

Guess you're losing the plot and raging, what with thinking it would be easy and all.

He's never been to Ibrox mate a wouldn't worry about his opinion ..

Archived