*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't quote me ever again celebrating a nil nil draw acting like fucking nostradamus ya fuckin prick 

Fuckin cunt scuttling away to a forum the minute we failed just to rub salt in other fans faces

Get a fucking grip you stupid cunt 

Embarrassing :lol:

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Realism isn’t negative, we should still beat them at home but all it takes is one lucky moment for them to then camp deep and hold a lead 

Davis is brutal, incidentally right after half time actually won the ball for once and passed straight to a Legia player, inspirational. Oh and he’s a rat, gets far too much of an easy ride on here 

mate you havent a fucking clue.  Davis strolled that match tonight, one of the best players on the park. 

People got too wrapped up in our good performances before this game and thought it’s just a polish team 2-0 or 3-0 tonight, so obviously people thinking that would be disappointed with 0-0.

For those who knew it was going to be a tough game 0-0 is better than a 1-0 loss which it could have been. If Alfie had put that chance away we’d have been lauding a magnificent performance and result.

For what it’s worth I think we will win next week by a single goal as they’ll be feeling the pressure and with Ibrox bouncing we’ll see how they cope with a barrage for 90 minutes.

Just now, Albertzz said:

I just thought he could have took one more touch and slotted it into empty net. 

Thats why i think its a sitter. He usually scores them. Soon as you see a one in one like that and see its Morelos your expecting the net to bulge.

Morelos makes it look easy though 😂 so definitely a surprise for him not to finish.

I'm not stressing. Packed Ibrox and hopefully a Ref that doesn't buy their diving and we will do just fine.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

No slating him? You said blame him if we go out. 

A take that comment back.

At the end of the day am passionate about us going through this tie and that was the chance of the game.

a defo overreacted but the game just finished when a said it

cut me some slack ffs😂

13 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

A score draw and we are out. For everybody trying to take the piss it’s not hard to understand. We need to win now and they only need a score draw. They are a decent team and are more than capable of that. 

Só they are a decent team but 0-0 away is not a good result?  Although by your maths we are a goal down already.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Shagger saved us twice, Flanagan  saved us once after our defence fell asleep.

Surprisingly it was Flanagan and Katic who played well, Tav couldn't find an out pass, and Goldson seemed almost asleep, especially when Flanagan covered Taverniers lack of concentration when the winger outstripped him and Goldson didn't cover, that was some tackle by Flanagan. 

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

People got too wrapped up in our good performances before this game and thought it’s just a polish team 2-0 or 3-0 tonight, so obviously people thinking that would be disappointed with 0-0.

For those who knew it was going to be a tough game 0-0 is better than a 1-0 loss which it could have been. If Alfie had put that chance away we’d have been lauding a magnificent performance and result.

For what it’s worth I think we will win next week by a single goal as they’ll be feeling the pressure and with Ibrox bouncing we’ll see how they cope with a barrage for 90 minutes.

Well said. 

A decent result but I reckon we really  missed a trick not putting jones with at least 15 to go, I think he could've torn that right hand side of theres right up. A one nil win tonight and the tie would've been over, probably about 70/30 in our favour now.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

mate you havent a fucking clue.  Davis strolled that match tonight, one of the best players on the park. 

Strolled it because he slows it to a snails pace, if that was Kamara in there doing next to nothing he’d get rightly slated, drooping deep to take the ball off players just to tap it back to them 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Surprisingly it was Flanagan and Katic who played well, Tav couldn't find an out pass, and Goldson seemed almost asleep, especially when Flanagan covered Taverniers lack of concentration when the winger outstripped him and Goldson didn't cover, that was some tackle by Flanagan. 

Happens quite often.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ain't celebrating fuck all.

Guess you're losing the plot and raging, what with thinking it would be easy and all.

Why yhe fuck ye typing like that for? 

Don't even pretend you swagger in your workplace and spout that type of patter. 

If you're typing in a different tone or style to the way you act in every day life then you are an absolute banger mate 

0-0 isn’t perfect but that’s what happens in football.  As someone posted earlier, if the current situation was put to me 7 weeks ago I would have taken it. 

Glad the atmosphere never intimidated our team. 

Archived