*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I watch a lot of Danish football.. FCK are the only team that can do anything in Europe. Brondby, Midtjylland, Aab and the rest are nowhere near them. Trust me.. They are nowhere near Legia. Legia also has a home ground that is very intimidating. 

Another great post @johanhentze, endorsed by the fact it gets no likes from all the dicks on here complaining about the result, trolling, or just winding fellow Gers fans up. 

What we need is a seperate forum where football fans can talk sensibly about football.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've only read a couple of posts after full time and it seems as though there's quite a lot of people who are ready for knocking fuck out each other over a draw in Poland. 

Came a long way from Stranraer. 

While not exactly running up and down the house going mental I'm quite happy with that result, guarantees an electric atmosphere at Ibrox next week as well, can't wait for the return leg. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How did you feel about them mate? Thought they were toothless tbh. Hope we go through next week

Nowt up front but shagger had to make three good saves.

If they'd had a good finisher we'd have been in trouble.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

While not exactly running up and down the house going mental I'm quite happy with that result, guarantees an electric atmosphere at Ibrox next week as well, can't wait for the return leg. 

Said it already that we'll batter them at Ibrox, they won't score in Glasgow. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Another great post @johanhentze, endorsed by the fact it gets no likes from all the dicks on here complaining about the result, trolling, or just winding fellow Gers fans up. 

What we need is a seperate forum where football fans can talk sensibly about football.

People think that Midtjylland are the same team (players) that beat Man Utd... they arent... they buy talent, develope and sell. Midtjylland are the equivalent of Aberdeen (without the developing of talent).

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Too many armchair managers on RM.

Most have never kicked a football to a decent standard.

Most of us are mate 😁 but it just seemed Ojo was tiring and I felt Jones would have given them something to worry about with his direct running. I think Stevie was just worried it might take Jones too long to get up to speed.

I am happy with the result, obviously the away goals can come and bite you if you do not get one but I do feel we can win next week. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

People think that Midtjylland are the same team (players) that beat Man Utd... they arent... they buy talent, develope and sell. Midtjylland are the equivalent of Aberdeen (without the developing of talent).

I don't tbh. They impressed me more than them today. FCM had clear cut never legia never imo

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I don't tbh. They impressed me more than them today. FCM had clear cut never legia never imo

Very different games. We were much more open against FCM which made them look more dangerous. We didnt go all out attack tonight at any point because of the threat that they pose.

Very different games. We were much more open against FCM which made them look more dangerous. We didnt go all out attack tonight at any point because of the threat that they pose.

I'm going to beg to differ. 

FCM were also much more open against us, enabling us to create what we did. If Legia came at us like FCM had, we’d have seen a similar result tonight.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

And we all know how well Aberdeen did recently against Eastern European competition.........

Archived