*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

I'm sitting here pretty annoyed with drawing 0-0 at legia warsaw. Tell a 6 year ago hooooootchy that and he'd think your mad, 

We done well enough First half. Probly as even as a game you'll see. 

2nd they were better, we looked a wee bit panicky in possession. Ojo was good but tired badly I felt n should of been replaced. Goldson never filled with confidence throughout. Jack was brilliant, Davis fell right out it. Aribo some really nice re moments but poor 2nd. 

Saying that we had the best chance of the game in Alfredo and probly 2nd in ojos header. 

We'll score a couple at ibrox 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johanhentze said:

Im not saying that it was the only reason.. he did play to deep and resorted to sideways passes rather than driving forward too often. He definitely looked a bit fazed by the whole affair.. but he is young and inexperienced. I am confident that we will do the job at Ibrox.

Don't think he looked fazed or nervous at all mate, was quite happy to run at them a few times. 

Anyway, they've had their turn and we've came away unscathed. 

Bring them on. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't know if Gerrard has asked him and Jack to go box to box with Davis sitting in, certainly seemed that way though. 

There were times tonight where the 3 of them were across the back in our own half about 5 yards in front of the defensive line which was disappointing to see, that’s the kind of thing that leads to us losing possession through getting hemmed in and McGregor punting it to nobody or Goldson doing his Franz Beckenbauer impression 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't think he looked fazed or nervous at all mate, was quite happy to run at them a few times. 

Anyway, they've had their turn and we've came away unscathed. 

Bring them on. 

In my eyes they were all half hearted runs.. He didnt look like himself tonight for me. Bring them on indeed!

Katic, Flanagan, Shagger, Davis and Jack in no particular order all played well tonight. 

Shows how far we've came that we're now unhappy with a 0-0 draw away to Legia Warsaw, even without their ineligible player. 

We just have to beat them at Ibrox, which i'm confident we can do. Any score, just beat them. 

A players role can/will change depending on the opposition we're playing, so it's pointless saying this player should be doing that and that player should be doing this tbh. Our tactics can't be the same for every game.

Aribo was never going to be bursting forward the full game when we're away in Europe against a well organised defensive team.

He was probably asked to play a deeper role alongside Davis and Jack, taking the ball in midfield and keeping the pressure off the defenders.

He'll play in a more advanced role at Ibrox imo.

I'm not too upset about that result at all. Of course it would have been nice to get an away goal but I fancy us to beat anyone at Ibrox, especially a team of Legia's standard.

First half I thought we were excellent. We kept the ball well and created a couple of half chances. As crazy as this sounds I genuinely don't think we've been as good on the ball in Europe since Advocaat's time, obviously to a slightly different standard😂

The second half they had a couple of chances and we had the best chance of the game with Morelos and I was surprised he didn't take it. I genuinely think he's going to terrorise them at Ibrox. 

The passing got a bit sloppy in the second half and we couldn't seem to keep the ball and we started to really tire. It looked like we were trying to get the ball behind Legia as fast as possible but we didn't have to try every time we got the ball.

I understand why Gerrard is a bit conservative with subs from time to time. In the second half we were comfortable back to middle imo but there was little service to Morelos in the last 20 minutes and Ojo looked shattered. It's just frustrating when everyone can see a change is needed but he just wont make it. Still love him though.

All we've heard about is how loud their fans are but just wait till Legia get a taste of Ibrox on a European night!

They’re fans got them the draw. Best atmosphere I’ve been in away from Ibrox. They were sensational. 

Kudos tae the wee polish dick trying to scale the fence only tae get pepper sprayed and dragged out the ground wae the neck. 

Scottish polis will be embarrassed next week against they cunts. Absolute headbangers. 

Polis kitted out in full scale balaclavas and shotguns, patter

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They’re fans got them the draw. Best atmosphere I’ve been in away from Ibrox. They were sensational. 

Kudos tae the wee polish dick trying to scale the fence only tae get pepper sprayed and dragged out the ground wae the neck. 

Scottish polis will be embarrassed next week against they cunts. Absolute headbangers. 

Polis kitted out in full scale balaclavas and shotguns, patter

Was great experience maybe not the 1 hour lock in and taxis ripping everyone off hopefully everyone gets home safe. Sat in nice wee apartment centre warsaw with the beer

Same team minus aribo with arfield dropping back into the middle and jone sout wide with ojo on other.

Too much safe passes, we need link and balls through n behind from the start at Ibrox, arfield will do this from the middle.

Needs to be 2nil by 70 minsimo

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Same team minus aribo with arfield dropping back into the middle and jone out wide with ojo on other.

Too much safe passes, we need link and bals through n behind, arfield will do this from the middle.

Why drop Aribo? He’s our most Adventurous midfielder

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Same team minus aribo with arfield dropping back into the middle and jone sout wide with ojo on other.

Too much safe passes, we need link and balls through n behind from the start at Ibrox, arfield will do this from the middle.

Needs to be 2nil by 70 minsimo

Dropping Aribo :lol: 

Archived