*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

“Just hope if they score the crowed gives the players a chance to get back into it and every stray pass not met with dogs abuse “

In reference to your post. It’s a positive result tonight and you’re talking shite about them scoring and the fans giving them dogs abuse. I’m going to hazard a guess that you don’t attend games.

It is a positive result , if it’s going our way next Thursday ibrox will be electric , I’ve attended the games long enough to know though if Legia score first a big percentage of the support will right on the players backs 

Think I must’ve missed something did we not get another positive away result in Europe?

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

It is a positive result , if it’s going our way next Thursday ibrox will be electric , I’ve attended the games long enough to know though if Legia score first a big percentage of the support will right on the players backs 

Any team would take a 0-0 scoreline away from home in a two leg playoff. Didn’t see anything to suggest that they will score against us. Felt it was a very negative post after a good result whilst having a wee sly kick at the fans that go to the games.

Goes to show how far we have come that there's a bit of disappointment tonight. Shagger, Jack and Katic were excellent tonight.

Like most I can't understand why Ojo wasn't subbed. Last 20 minutes or so he was fucked.

Confident of a win at home need week and like most would have took a home win in the last match to qualify for the group stages at the start of the season. 

@born a blue nose how many skittles you had tonight mate :lol:

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Think I must’ve missed something did we not get another positive away result in Europe?

Any team would take a 0-0 scoreline away from home in a two leg playoff. Didn’t see anything to suggest that they will score against us. Felt it was a very negative post after a good result whilst having a wee sly kick at the fans that go to the games.

Unfortunately it’s fact 👍🏻

They’ve conceded twice in there last 10/11 home games and they were both in the same match so it’s not the worst result in the world I have confidence ibrox will be rocking next week and we will finish the job off

Was always going to be a hard physical game, doing so well last season in Europe last season was a real buzz and that will make it a bitter pill to swallow if we didn’t qualify this time round because we expect progression season on season

They also haven’t scored in there two away games in these Euro qualifiers so i expect the trend to continue, the fans always turn out at ibrox and with the magnitude of the game Iv no doubt next week will be as electric as the last old firm and will filter through to the players 

The job will he finished and we will be in the pot for the groups!

Ready! No surrender!

2 hours ago, Duncanmac said:

Whit ya ring? piece we wank fof a suppor like thatt

Funnily enough, I was just saying that to my mate there.

Oh no, wait.... I wasn't actually as I don't speak whatever fucked up fenian attempt at language that was. 

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

They’ve conceded twice in there last 10/11 home games and they were both in the same match so it’s not the worst result in the world I have confidence ibrox will be rocking next week and we will finish the job off

Was always going to be a hard physical game, doing so well last season in Europe last season was a real buzz and that will make it a bitter pill to swallow if we didn’t qualify this time round because we expect progression season on season

They also haven’t scored in there two away games in these Euro qualifiers so i expect the trend to continue, the fans always turn out at ibrox and with the magnitude of the game Iv no doubt next week will be as electric as the last old firm and will filter through to the players 

The job will he finished and we will be in the pot for the groups!

Ready! No surrender!

Apart from two in their last game

I have next Thursday off work and it's the first time in a long time I would be able to make the game due to work commitments. Do you think I will have any chance of getting a ticket as I'm no longer a bus or club member will there be a public sale ?

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I have next Thursday off work and it's the first time in a long time I would be able to make the game due to work commitments. Do you think I will have any chance of getting a ticket as I'm no longer a bus or club member will there be a public sale ?

Public sale went live on Wednesday mate.

We didn’t have many clear chances at all last night, I imagine they’ll still be as tight at the back next week as well so we need a different strategy for the return leg to break them down. Will be a cagey game I reckon, can’t see us going all out at them for the goal in the first half. 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We hear Ibrox will be bouncing all the time, unfortunately it’s not for the most part. 

If they can sort out the queues from this new system maybe we'll get all of the fans into the ground for kick off, and not have fans waiting until 20 minutes into the match to get through the turnstiles. Get fans in, and not pissed off waiting outside, and Ibrox will be bouncing. 

46 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

We didn’t have many clear chances at all last night, I imagine they’ll still be as tight at the back next week as well so we need a different strategy for the return leg to break them down. Will be a cagey game I reckon, can’t see us going all out at them for the goal in the first half. 

We were a whisker away from a goal with Alfie's one on one and the wee cut back for Ojo.

We should get a few clear chances next week, as always it's up to us to take them. We look after ourselves and we make the groups. 

Archived