Old firm record

GOAT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Our record since 2000 at the Piggery is embarrassing in all honesty.

Since 1980 .Absolutely deplorable record with exception of the 90s   

And Every Away cup win being a scum win, In all this time bar a neutral semi in 1998

,1989 1991 1992.1993,1994 ,1996,1997 1999,2000

2005 with Mccurry ref 2007, 2009  with Mcdonald  the ref and finally 2010 with Collum the ref in last time we won there 

4 times in  nearly 20 years 

Nearly 10 years since our last win 

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

They will be going for 4 in a row next weekend 

Even with the improvements .Our record against them is not good enough 

Said the same thing other day about Hivs  before we wiped the floor with them

Hope we are better than brilliant next Sunday 

We were brilliant in L.C. final but couldn't score. If we can take any chances that come our way that will do me,  

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Since 1980 .Absolutely deplorable record with exception of the 90s   

And Every Away cup win being a scum win, In all this time bar a neutral semi in 1998

,1989 1991 1992.1993,1994 ,1996,1997 1999,2000

2005 with Mccurry ref 2007, 2009  with Mcdonald  the ref and finally 2010 with Collum the ref in last time we won there 

4 times in  nearly 20 years 

Nearly 10 years since our last win 

I read something the other day that we haven’t won a regular SC fixture at the Piggery against them since 1903 or something like that (like where it’s not a semi-final neutral fixture). Laughable.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I read something the other day that we haven’t won a regular SC fixture at the Piggery against them since 1903 or something like that (like where it’s not a semi-final neutral fixture). Laughable.

Many have we played mate? 

Can think of 2 in my lifetime anyway, 04/05 and the replay in 10/11. Sure we got pumped 3-0 early nineties as well around about St Patrick’s day.

44 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can think of 2 in my lifetime anyway, 04/05 and the replay in 10/11. Sure we got pumped 3-0 early nineties as well around about St Patrick’s day.

The last time we beat them out with Hampden  was 1964 ffs .And in that time we have lost something like 11 to 15 Scottish cup ties at the piggery 

The only good news .We have never lost at Ibrox .Only played the once though and it was draw playing 10men 

Yeah we were always the establishment team 🤔

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No idea. I haven’t gone and checked it.

Obviousky we won their in the Semi in 98 where we won but that was a 50-50 split and not an away fixture.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hate going to the dump. Something just feels different than games at home. Constantly feels like endless amounts of pressure and we find ourselves scraping for a result. Horrible feeling.

You are talking about the endless decisions that will go there way.. Or the inevitable bit of cheating or dark arts stuff, that will get one of our players sent off .

Or maybe even the last minute goal they will get from a double  ricochet, or the penalty in the dying moments .

These are all things I fear when I go to their dump . Throughout all the years going to these games,  I always think the scum keep their best spawnyness for us at bheastville

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are talking about the endless decisions that will go there way.. Or the inevitable bit of cheating or dark arts stuff, that will get one of our players sent off .

Or maybe even the last minute goal they will get from a double  ricochet, or the penalty in the dying moments .

These are all things I fear when I go to their dump . Throughout all the years going to these games,  I always think the scum keep their best spawnyness for us at bheastville

Certainly feels like we we go there we are in a constant battle to try and stay in the game.

When was last time we won there?  These games matter alot to me but to win away is always means that little bit more..

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Keep forgetting that this is less than a week away. Think it’s the Boxing Day 3 o’clock making it seem further away! What a way to end the year, fucking them in that hellhole!

If we beat Killie and then the mhanks then it would be a special end to the year. 

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Best performances at the piggery since we came up was under Murty of all people in 2017

We were actually terrible as well.  We were 2nd best to everything for 70 minutes and they should've been out of sight.  Our goal was against run of play and only then did we look like a team who might do something.  A result that was x1000 better than the performance.

32 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

We were actually terrible as well.  We were 2nd best to everything for 70 minutes and they should've been out of sight.  Our goal was against run of play and only then did we look like a team who might do something.  A result that was x1000 better than the performance.

We drew 0-0

One of the best games I've ever been to was when we won 3-1 at San Giro, think it was 2010.

Hooper scored just before half time, Miller scored a double and lafferty got a goal - his celebration was great.

We got a dubious penalty to make it 3, absolute scenes was only the police between me and them. Unreal

Archived