***2019/20 UEFA Champions League***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I was shocked when Mourinho said he took the job because they had a good squad.

Probably the poorest squad in my lifetime apart from Monaco to get to the Champions League Final.

Massive potential though .Brand new stadium and a club that hasn’t won a trophy for years .Low risk ,high reward 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This Leipzig left back looks brilliant 

As do quite a few of that teams players 

Ffs I hope we aren’t playing a team of this quality on Thursday 

Angelino?

That was the lad at Man City, he wasn't the best with them

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This Leipzig left back looks brilliant 

As do quite a few of that teams players 

Ffs I hope we aren’t playing a team of this quality on Thursday 

Angelino is a great wee player. On loan from Man City. The back three are very good. Klostermann and Halstenberg have been converted from full backs. Sabitzer and Werner are two of the top young players in Europe.

Forsberg and Dani Olmo on the bench are good too. Hannes Wolf isn’t even in the squad tonight and he’s another promising up and coming player.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Massive potential though .Brand new stadium and a club that hasn’t won a trophy for years .Low risk ,high reward 

I get that. I just don’t know why he fucking said about the squad 😂 

Tbh I think it comes down to his family like living in London and that was the club offering him a contract.

26 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Liverpool 2005 up there as well.

Yeah. Guys like Finnan and Traore were certainly shite but Hamann, Xabi Alonso, Hyppia, Gerrard, Smicer, Baros, Riise, Kewell and Carragher were all good players,  even if some of them played their best football at international level or at other clubs.

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I get that. I just don’t know why he fucking said about the squad 😂 

Tbh I think it comes down to his family like living in London and that was the club offering him a contract.

Pretty much .He isn’t the manager he used to be though .He will be under pressure soon ,if results and performances don’t pick up .Think Spurs fans don’t mind losing so much ,as long as their team is entertaining .That is where he might find it difficult to turn it round 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Pretty much .He isn’t the manager he used to be though .He will be under pressure soon ,if results and performances don’t pick up .Think Spurs fans don’t mind losing so much ,as long as their team is entertaining .That is where he might find it difficult to turn it round 

They are bloody losers by birth.

Archived