Sign in to follow this  
soulboy

Press conference

46 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

............... and not a drop was sipped from them ..... someone was at the piss take methinks .... :p:

:UK:

7 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Big green bottles in front of them :lol: 

Those are 4MOVE energy drinks and are always there at Legia press conferences. 4MOVE are the official drink sponsor of Legia, but I'm sure the bottles of Lime and Mint flavour were not there by accident considering they come in Multi & Zero Multifruit (Both blue),  Orange,  Water Plus,  Lemon, Lime and Mint.

BTW! they are only there for sponsorship purposes, not to drink, Bobby Hume.😂

Bobby Hume likes this

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Those are 4MOVE energy drinks and are always there at Legia press conferences. 4MOVE are the official drink sponsor of Legia, but I'm sure the bottles of Lime and Mint flavour were not there by accident considering they come in Multi & Zero Multifruit (Both blue),  Orange,  Water Plus,  Lemon, Lime and Mint.

Its the little things 😄 

Ozblue and Bobby Hume like this

Is that the same drink company that sponsor us

edit: Just checked, it isn’t mate, at least I know what the funny name on the advertising boards is about now. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is that the same drink company that sponsor us

edit: Just checked, it isn’t mate, at least I know what the funny name on the advertising boards is about now. 

I can see me doing a lot of translating and answering questions during this game 😂 With all the texts, tweets about Warsaw and Legia, I should get a job with the fucking Warszawska Izba Turystyki (Warsaw tourist board) Anything you need to know, just ask. Glad to be of service.:cheers:

31 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Must be that boys first day in the job fucking hell thats bad. (Morelos needing Psychological help)

👍

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

The guy above .... who asked about Alfredo's mental state ....  must have been sipping the Lime or Mint beverage presented by the sponsors Oz mate ..... a product known to cause confusion it would seem ..... imagine the uproar if he had sampled the Orange or Blue flavour and started a sash bash ..... now that would have been a financial sales success story considering the opposing travelling support visiting this fair city ..... a product placement marketing failure I would say.

Apply for the post as marketing manager for 4MOVE mate as there is definitely a need for a new one in that group .... stay well clear of the tourist board as it's probably full of Mint ... Lemon or Lime drinkers  .... :p:

29 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

The guy above .... who asked about Alfredo's mental state ....  must have been sipping the Lime or Mint beverage presented by the sponsors Oz mate ..... a product known to cause confusion it would seem ..... imagine the uproar if he had sampled the Orange or Blue flavour and started a sash bash ..... now that would have been a financial sales success story considering the opposing travelling support visiting this fair city ..... a product placement marketing failure I would say.

Apply for the post as marketing manager for 4MOVE mate as there is definitely a need for a new one in that group .... stay well clear of the tourist board as it's probably full of Mint ... Lemon or Lime drinkers  .... :p:

That Polish guy who asked those questions to Steven Gerrard  is the football sports writer for the Warszawa Przegląd Sportowy  (Warsaw Sports Review) and it's actually the oldest sporting newspaper in Poland. I  remember him being  in that room when I did the tour of the stadium, and it might even have been him that took my photo sitting exactly where Steven Gerrard sat doing that press conference.  His English is reasonably good, but what came out of his mouth wasn't exactly the words he wanted to use. 😂

54 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

That Polish guy who asked those questions to Steven Gerrard  is the football sports writer for the Warszawa Przegląd Sportowy  (Warsaw Sports Review) and it's actually the oldest sporting newspaper in Poland. I  remember him being  in that room when I did the tour of the stadium, and it might even have been him that took my photo sitting exactly where Steven Gerrard sat doing that press conference.  His English is reasonably good, but what came out of his mouth wasn't exactly the words he wanted to use. 😂

👍

Yeah mate ... lost in translation I would imagine ..... and not meant to antagonise  ...... unlike that 4Move mob .... who completely knew what they were up to with their offensive green product placement ..... Boo! ..... Fucken Booo! .... :p:

scottyscott1963 likes this

31 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Yeah mate ... lost in translation I would imagine ..... and not meant to antagonise  ...... unlike that 4Move mob .... who completely knew what they were up to with their offensive green product placement ..... Boo! ..... Fucken Booo! .... :p:

Well, Bobby! It would normally be Izabela Kruk the Media Officer I'd blame for that, but she is off on pregnancy leave, so I'll have to lay the blame at the feet of Magdalena Żarska who is the interim Media Officer while Izabela is away.😁

Bobby Hume likes this

4 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Well, Bobby! It would normally be Izabela Kruk the Media Officer I'd blame for that, but she is off on pregnancy leave, so I'll have to lay the blame at the feet of Magdalena Żarska who is the interim Media Officer while Izabela is away.😁

👍

Fair enough mate .... the wee Zarska media lassie was probably told it was sea grass blue rather than tarrier turquoise .... so she can be forgiven .... the 4Word ad  placement can not be forgiven nor forgotten .... this is indeed a black day for Poland  .... and the world .... :p:

Ozblue likes this

19 hours ago, BlueMe said:

"There's been allegations that Morelos needs psychological help"

Ffs :lol:

He's clearly been speaking to the Scottish media before the press conference btw.

He needs to take a look at their fans:UK:

Bobby Hume and BlueMe like this

18 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Wanted to see more of that burd next to SG - looked  filthy 🙂 

Didn't she used to do reports on RTV or pre-match chats and isn't she a pape?

8 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Didn't she used to do reports on RTV or pre-match chats and isn't she a pape?

She still does, mate; in fact I'm sure she is the Rangers Media Officer, so that's why she sits in on press conferences. She's actually a Geordie and still has a ST to watch Newcastle United. whether she's a tim, I'm not sure.

Blumhoilann likes this

She still does, mate; in fact I'm sure she is the Rangers Media Officer, so that's why she sits in on press conferences. She's actually a Geordie and still has a ST to watch Newcastle United. whether she's a tim, I'm not sure.

She's not Oirish so that's fine😁

Ozblue likes this