Merchandise and lost revenue

berkshirebear

I came up to watch a game recently with my 3 kids intending to buy them all shirts, but there was nothing that fit them in the club shop and I didn't get a chance to go to the club shop in St Enochs, I can't believe that for a club of our size it should be this hard to buy shirts for my kids. We must be missing out on loads of revenue due to this!! 

4 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

I came up to watch a game recently with my 3 kids intending to buy them all shirts, but there was nothing that fit them in the club shop and I didn't get a chance to go to the club shop in St Enochs, I can't believe that for a club of our size it should be this hard to buy shirts for my kids. We must be missing out on loads of revenue due to this!! 

Megastore at Ibrox is just a sports direct with old shite in it. It doesn't reflect well on Ibrox as a whole for visiting fans.

5 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Megastore at Ibrox is just a sports direct with old shite in it. It doesn't reflect well on Ibrox as a whole for visiting fans.

This. St. Enoch's has plenty too. Visit the website and you can order from there. 

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/

26 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

The Rangers superstore is ran buy Ashley now mate. Nobody buys season's before  lasts  strips from it anymore. 

Didn't you find it odd that it was empty on a match day?

Btw pm Bawsburst. He works for sports direct and will get you a huge discount and next day delivery.

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Has to be hampering our success as a club.  There must be something that can be done surely

I’m pretty sure the club have been fighting Mike Ashley over this (albeit unsuccessfully) but that’s a topic for the boardroom.  Right now I don’t think the club make much if anything from merchandise and that’s why they don’t really put any effort in to selling it.

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

I’ve worn last season’s home top to 5’s every week since its release and it’s still good-as-new. 

Sons new top gets washed twice a week and its still looking brand new. 

Honestly cant fault the manufacturing of these tops. 

11 minutes ago, Denton said:

Seriously, I mean when will we be able to get it back etc 

When MA and DK put their dicks back in their pockets and sit down like proper adults and get it sorted ...... that's the thick and thin of it as they say ..... alternative answer ? ..... fuck knows .... :p:

:UK:

17 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Has to be hampering our success as a club.  There must be something that can be done surely

Aye,you'd think Ashley and King could act like grown ups instead of a pair of Billy Bigbaws and give the fans what they want,then both would make some money.ffs