Troubled Tom

Virtuoso

Clicked the link read it got bored. So I started looking at other articles on the VB website, including their blogs  

now forgive me but the sub heading “defending our traditions” seems to have got lost as many many articles are about Cel**c, child abuse blah blah blah  

i find this weird 

Just my opinion btw  

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

You think clubs are going to vote for that! 

When Refs are getting death threats, they shouldn’t be given the choice. 

We are one bampot away from what happened in Greece, and it’s only a matter of time with those cunts that follow Scum Fc. Can you imagine if the Ref in the last Us vThem game of the season and a win for us either seals it or goes a long way to us winning 55, he gives us a marginal penalty, him and his family will need to emigrate. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When Refs are getting death threats, they shouldn’t be given the choice. 

We are one bampot away from what happened in Greece, and it’s only a matter of time with those cunts that follow Scum Fc. Can you imagine if the Ref in the last Us vThem game of the season and a win for us either seals it or goes a long way to us winning 55, he gives us a marginal penalty, him and his family will need to emigrate. 

They never done fuck all 20 years ago when we were in the same (arguably a worse position) with Dallas. Nothing will change, they'll get a fine, we'll all go back to paying lip service to referees' safety.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Clicked the link read it got bored. So I started looking at other articles on the VB website, including their blogs  

now forgive me but the sub heading “defending our traditions” seems to have got lost as many many articles are about Cel**c, child abuse blah blah blah  

i find this weird 

Just my opinion btw  

What do you find weird?? 

That a bunch of football fans will be talking about the biggest scandal in Scottish Football history and how it’s being ignored by the governing bodies in this country. 

Just now, The Dude said:

They never done fuck all 20 years ago when we were in the same (arguably a worse position) with Dallas. Nothing will change, they'll get a fine, we'll all go back to paying lip service to referees' safety.

Exactly and look where we are today on the way back to square 1. 

Watch every little decision against them and for us got highlighted and the conspiracy pish get ramped up as the title race goes to the wire. This should’ve been stamped out the last time but god forbid the SFA appear to upset Scum Fc.

You reap what you sow as the saying goes, time to nip this in the bud once and for all right across the board. 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Did any of them actually vote for us?? If not they are worse than the ones who did. Shitebags of the highest order 

I meant the other 41 league clubs who had a vote on more than whether we stayed in the top flight, only 5 were on our side

55 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What do you find weird?? 

That a bunch of football fans will be talking about the biggest scandal in Scottish Football history and how it’s being ignored by the governing bodies in this country. 

Weird that this is not “defending our traditions”. 

I used to read their stuff but now that’s about all it talks about. 

Not saying anyone should boycott it and whatnot just giving an opinion as to not constantly wanting to read about them and their history. 

I would of liked to have an insight into something Rangers related but it’s few and far between tbh. 

57 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not saying anyone should boycott it and whatnot just giving an opinion as to not constantly wanting to read about them and their history. 

I would of liked to have an insight into something Rangers related but it’s few and far between tbh. 

It’s called keeping them in a spotlight, if we don’t who will ?

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Trying to shine a light on child rape to get those involved convicted should be everyone’s tradition.

Sad that you would rather find fault. 

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s called keeping them in a spotlight, if we don’t who will ?

why not keep us in the spotlight?  Seems like it’s more about them than us these days  

I read a lot online and I can categorically state that it’s getting harder to read about us  

6 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Their continuous attacks on referees has been going on so long we just shrug our shoulders these days. They really need to be brought to account with the SFA showing they are willing to back up and protect their refs. Every game they don't win they blame some decision on the ref. The cup semi win, where Mackay scored his blistering 25 harder, they blamed on a throw in that was given to us instead of them FFS 

'The The club with the worst track record on any kind of integrity is instead trying to create a narrative around alleged bias two weeks before an Old Firm game with the intention of putting the SFA and the Referee under pressure. It’s a game they have played successfully over many years with the help of the media. It’s powerful propaganda, and  by its very nature untrue, but credible to those receptive to it. By repeating it over and over again people become more receptive, and they walk on to the pitch with a Referee under intense scrutiny not to give any decisions against them'

The one I’ll always remember is the outcry at ‘the Tory linesman’ telling the ref one of their defenders committed a red card offence a couple of seasons ago. They were outraged that a linesman could tell the ref what he saw, and no one pulled them up on the fact that he was doing his job exactly to the law and made the correct call.

As has been said, they know exactly what they’re doing and they get an advantage from it, the refs and CO are terrified to give anything against them, the stats back that up. Until we start defending ourselves or fighting dirty like they do they’re playing g every game with a head start it’s really that simple. Sadly our board and club are to spineless to act.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Trying to shine a light on child rape to get those involved convicted should be everyone’s tradition.

Sad that you would rather find fault. 

Not finding fault- just an opinion on what Rangers related content has become  its getting more and more difficult to read about Rangers from Rangers blogs that’s all  

6 hours ago, TMB said:

Yes, they are.  The SFA Compliance Officer is to review Tom Boyd's comments and it'll most likely end up with celtic being hit with a fine.  Maybe you should wait to see what the outcome of that is before criticising the process.  

Again, what do you mean by "attack"?  How will Rangers attack celtic with regards to Tom Boyd's comments?  That's for the SFA to deal with and they are.

All reviews  against us were fast tracked so that certain players missed games. The Boyd incident is almost a week old and his comments are not even open to debate so what is the hold up?  

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

The one I’ll always remember is the outcry at ‘the Tory linesman’ telling the ref one of their defenders committed a red card offence a couple of seasons ago. They were outraged that a linesman could tell the ref what he saw, and no one pulled them up on the fact that he was doing his job exactly to the law and made the correct call.

As has been said, they know exactly what they’re doing and they get an advantage from it, the refs and CO are terrified to give anything against them, the stats back that up. Until we start defending ourselves or fighting dirty like they do they’re playing g every game with a head start it’s really that simple. Sadly our board and club are to spineless to act.

If we are better than brilliant . We have a good chance .

If the game is a very tight affair . One decision changes that . I would say nowadays . We get 1 in 5 big decisions when the game is this close .

Conversely , if the scum are struggling , they will get 4/5 key decisions

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

All reviews  against us were fast tracked so that certain players missed games. The Boyd incident is almost a week old and his comments are not even open to debate so what is the hold up?  

Nailed it , anything to do with us was dealt with immediately. They know the longer they drag it on it will be forgotten about.....

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Nailed it , anything to do with us was dealt with immediately. They know the longer they drag it on it will be forgotten about.....

It seems that the case would not be dealt with under the 'fast-track' system used for on-field offences so celtic could face a wait to see if they will be called to account.