Well done Rangers

2nd Flute

56 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Well done Rangers.

The only adverse comment I have is that Robertson should have been nowhere near this (see the article today on the Rangers website).  IMO the man is not to be trusted and along with the discredited company secretary are not fit to be employed by Rangers.   Their actions and words on other subjects dishonour the Club and harm its reputation.    That Robertson seeks to improve his image by PR appearances and words in relation to the MOD award removes (for me anyway) a bit of gloss from the award.  I speak as a fan, as a Rangers shareholder and having had a long career in the MOD. 

What’s the spineless wonder done now??

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the commenters on the page really are the dregs of society, every story about us they need to comment with the ET letting them post wherever they like with no active moderation 

Just had a read through 😂 

They really are the most delusional breed of human to ever walk the earth. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Great to see the Club receiving that award it is well deserved. 👏

I must add I agree 100% with the post by RB about Robertson, sorry if that is seen as negative, but we need much better than him IMO.

👍

Spot on mate.

What RB said was not negative towards the Club .... and most if not all could assess that from his post ..... some folks have short memories when it comes to Robertson and his post was not directed to discredit the good works done by others more worthy ..... only people who seek to find negativity in a person's post which incidentally started off with .... "Well done Rangers" .... would seek to judge what was a perfectly good post and not negative in the slightest .... but coming from someone with actual first hand knowledge of the MOD obtained from a long career in the department.

We need to question our trustees when they fall short ..... and as you rightly say  .... "we need much better than him".

🇬🇧

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Spot on mate.

What RB said was not negative towards the Club .... and most if not all could assess that from his post ..... some folks have short memories when it comes to Robertson and his post was not directed to discredit the good works done by others more worthy ..... only people who seek to find negativity in a person's post which incidentally started off with .... "Well done Rangers" .... would seek to judge what was a perfectly good post and not negative in the slightest .... but coming from someone with actual first hand knowledge of the MOD obtained from a long career in the department.

We need to question our trustees when they fall short ..... and as you rightly say  .... "we need much better than him".

🇬🇧

👍